Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

***HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ***any resolutions? *** (Page 4)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Summer3

Happy New Year to everyone on the forum!HugHope the New Year is blessed and wonderful for everyone and their families!Embarrassed

It's been great talking, chatting, and discussing music with most of you. Big smile

I will miss everyone!DisapprovePlease keep in touch!!!

Ah Tulip Sis my resolution is to stay connected.LOL
Yours must be to control the little one with the broomLOL

LOL no, let her enjoy her free-spirit. Big smile while your young you can do these things.

i don't keep New Year's Resolutions b/c i don't like to bind myself. i live in the moment, and if i want to change something i will start to change it at that time. i do however plan on making some trips to the gym starting january LOL i'm too weak.....LOL
So sorry to know that you need to hit the gym. too weak, means pretty thin????
or not thin but poor health ??
Shocked do take care.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

Wish all the wonderful friends on the forum a very Happy New year and god bless all of you with good health.
Wish you also a happy Sankranthi/Pongal too.
Lots and lots of good wishesSmile

Amukta Sis aapka kya resolution hai? I know to listen more of Abhilasha and track her progress. LOL

Same as tulip..no new year resolution and I too believe in... to live in the moment...it is a great concept .Once u are on a spiritual path you will believe in this more.

Living in the moment is a highly spiritual practise, some Bhuddists practise right awareness etc and they live in the moment.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Happy New Year to everyone on the forum!HugHope the New Year is blessed and wonderful for everyone and their families!Embarrassed

It's been great talking, chatting, and discussing music with most of you. Big smile

I will miss everyone!DisapprovePlease keep in touch!!!

Ah Tulip Sis my resolution is to stay connected.LOL
Yours must be to control the little one with the broomLOL

LOL no, let her enjoy her free-spirit. Big smile while your young you can do these things.

i don't keep New Year's Resolutions b/c i don't like to bind myself. i live in the moment, and if i want to change something i will start to change it at that time. i do however plan on making some trips to the gym starting january LOL i'm too weak.....LOL
So sorry to know that you need to hit the gym. too weak, means pretty thin????
or not thin but poor health ??
Shocked do take care.

i'm not fraile or anything like, but i need more takat in me LOL health is fine Big smile
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Wish all the wonderful friends on the forum a very Happy New year and god bless all of you with good health.
Wish you also a happy Sankranthi/Pongal too.
Lots and lots of good wishesSmile

Amukta Sis aapka kya resolution hai? I know to listen more of Abhilasha and track her progress. LOL

Same as tulip..no new year resolution and I too believe in... to live in the moment...it is a great concept .Once u are on a spiritual path you will believe in this more.

Living in the moment is a highly spiritual practise, some Bhuddists practise right awareness etc and they live in the moment.

really? Shocked this is just something i've kind of start believing in for i think about a year or so. didn't think it was anything spiritually related LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Ah Tulip Sis glad your health is good. Yes there are advanced Yogis practising this yoga of living in the moment.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Ah Tulip Sis glad your health is good. Yes there are advanced Yogis practising this yoga of living in the moment.

yeah, health is good LOL i just don't see a point with wondering and worrying about the future. just live the life you are given today, of course, that doesn't mean we should plan ahead or anything like, but just take things by the day and don't stress over things that are not happening right now.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

yeah, health is good LOL i just don't see a point with wondering and worrying about the future. just live the life you are given today, of course, that doesn't mean we should plan ahead or anything like, but just take things by the day and don't stress over things that are not happening right now.
In the Buddhist Vipassana meditation they also practise mindfullness or basically being aware of everything, from breathing etc to walking, talking etc
Thereby they gain greater awareness and understanding

Vipassana Meditation

The Technique

Vipassana, which means to see things as they really are, is one of India's most ancient techniques of meditation. It was rediscovered by Gotama Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills, i.e., an Art Of Living.

This non-sectarian technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation. Healing, not merely the curing of diseases, but the essential healing of human suffering, is its purpose.

Vipassana is a way of self-transformation through self-observation. It focuses on the deep interconnection between mind and body, which can be experienced directly by disciplined attention to the physical sensations that form the life of the body, and that continuously interconnect and condition the life of the mind. It is this observation-based, self-exploratory journey to the common root of mind and body that dissolves mental impurity, resulting in a balanced mind full of love and compassion.

The scientific laws that operate one's thoughts, feelings, judgements and sensations become clear. Through direct experience, the nature of how one grows or regresses, how one produces suffering or frees oneself from suffering is understood. Life becomes characterized by increased awareness, non-delusion, self-control and peace.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amuktatulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
That's interesting, Summer bhai! 

Go to top