Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

   
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

***HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ***any resolutions? *** (Page 12)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

it's okay, i don't think Summer bhai minds....ROFL

no, for us it's not, but some of my younger cousins have off too! LOL

Actually I don't think anyone minds ROFL

Awwww now that sucks for you. BTW, aren't you done with school? Or are you talking about work?


we all go back to school. i took a winter class, so i only got a week of vacation Big smile

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

I think the Rsbbit year should bring good luck to all. So jobs rill be plenty. After that it will be 2012. hope world does not get wiped out.

i didn't know about this being the Year of the Rabbit, but every year i like to make small predictions about how i think the year will be. i thought 2010 would bring some hardships for us (my family), but it's nothing we can't overcome. this happened. i think 2011 will be a good year for us (my family). things will turn around for the better even though things will get more complex. 2012 might not be so good though, but that's too far ahead to think....

the world will not end in 2012
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Summer3

I think the Rsbbit year should bring good luck to all. So jobs rill be plenty. After that it will be 2012. hope world does not get wiped out.


i didn't know about this being the Year of the Rabbit, but every year i like to make small predictions about how i think the year will be. i thought 2010 would bring some hardships for us (my family), but it's nothing we can't overcome. this happened. i think 2011 will be a good year for us (my family). things will turn around for the better even though things will get more complex. 2012 might not be so good though, but that's too far ahead to think....

the world will not end in 2012

Well the Rabbit Year is based on Chinese Lunar calendar n starts in early Feb 2011. Last year was Tiger year which mauled many people.
Let us pray for the best for all.


Edited by Summer3 - 31 December 2010 at 3:23pm
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Summer3

I think the Rsbbit year should bring good luck to all. So jobs rill be plenty. After that it will be 2012. hope world does not get wiped out.


i didn't know about this being the Year of the Rabbit, but every year i like to make small predictions about how i think the year will be. i thought 2010 would bring some hardships for us (my family), but it's nothing we can't overcome. this happened. i think 2011 will be a good year for us (my family). things will turn around for the better even though things will get more complex. 2012 might not be so good though, but that's too far ahead to think....

the world will not end in 2012

Well the Rabbit Year is based on Chinese Lunar calendar n starts in early Feb 2011. Last year was Tiger year which mauled many people.
Let us pray for the best for all.

yeah, i know last year was Tiger, and yeah, many people were badly affected!

yes, let's hope all the best for everyone Big smile
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
The fury of the Tiger cannot be handled by all. Even Tiger Woods struggled in Tiger year,
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

The fury of the Tiger cannot be handled by all. Even Tiger Woods struggled in Tiger year,

tiger woods suffered from his own actions. not b/c of the power of the tiger
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

it's okay, i don't think Summer bhai minds....ROFL

no, for us it's not, but some of my younger cousins have off too! LOL

Actually I don't think anyone minds ROFL

Awwww now that sucks for you. BTW, aren't you done with school? Or are you talking about work?

we all go back to school. i took a winter class, so i only got a week of vacation Big smile

Awwww poor you Unhappy So it's back to school from tomorrow? Big smile
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

it's okay, i don't think Summer bhai minds....ROFL

no, for us it's not, but some of my younger cousins have off too! LOL

Actually I don't think anyone minds ROFL

Awwww now that sucks for you. BTW, aren't you done with school? Or are you talking about work?

we all go back to school. i took a winter class, so i only got a week of vacation Big smile

Awwww poor you Unhappy So it's back to school from tomorrow? Big smile

yes LOL actually, i'm ready to go back. my siblings go back too, so i'd be bored anyways LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Year Special!

2 3 4 5

Author: the_Naked_face   Replies: 36   Views: 2742

the_Naked_face 36 2742 04 January 2010 at 4:01am by Lost-angel
Happy New Year! A New Year Questionnaire

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: *Woh Ajnabee*   Replies: 203   Views: 10959

*Woh Ajnabee* 203 10959 02 January 2009 at 11:56pm by *Woh Ajnabee*
New Year Resolution - any this year?????

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Summer3   Replies: 81   Views: 5174

Summer3 81 5174 01 January 2009 at 4:36pm by Summer3
Any effect of resolutions?????????

Author: gvnls   Replies: 0   Views: 396

gvnls 0 396 03 January 2006 at 4:52am by gvnls
happy happy happy

Author: talhaawan   Replies: 1   Views: 1033

talhaawan 1 1033 01 January 2006 at 5:36am by shootingstar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index