India-Forums

~Meg~[O]IPKKND/PKYEK pg 32 (Page 35)

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Weee. Gorgeous upd, Megz Hug OMG, I am lovin all the stuff.. *Hats off* All the avis are awesomeblossom and all the siggies are out of the blue :) Clap Especially theese two, the coloring is too goood, awesome dear :) Day Dreaming 

Whooaatt ? is animated sigg your first try .. ? ShockedShocked Hawww.. its gorgeous hun :) ClapClap Fantastic work :) Way to go.. do make more like this Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Aww.. each n every stuff of ISPKND is Haawwtt and Smaashing ones. Hug Even I am lovin this show, and the couple :) Your work is amazingly good :)

Now cooming to my fav, your work is outstanding ... & it was very hard for me to choose my fav out of all this beautiful creation, but seriously this one took the cake.

OMG, its gorgeous Heart you blended it very well, its beautiful :) & the colring is awesome Heart lovin the color combi ;) Fantastic work, dear :) Way to go !

Thanku for the Pm Hug Love from Hina - Muuwaah xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Fabulous update...all of 'em are just superb!! ClapClapClap
Keep up the great work :))
Thnx alot for the pm!!

IndigoBlues

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
OMG...Momma Your Creations r awesome...!!

Applause dear...u r doing really a selfless job in here..
Wink LOL
these creations r drool worthy..!!

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index