Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Small update on IPKKND

Credit for psd's(i'm obsessed with them now ๐Ÿ˜†)-senorita and hollywoodedits on tumblr. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please press like button if you can't comment and if you can comment...comment! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Awesome update yaar..me also gonna call u Mummy now onwards:) hope u dont mind.. D update was gr8.. Especially Abhiya 1..they were lovely.. n d new show ones of Arnav-Khushi..was amazing.. Loved it..thanx for d pm..lol.
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update! All the stuffs look cool.๐Ÿ˜‰
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ohmygosh. Smasshiing upd, Meg ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Owww. loved your work, you've imroved a lot, hun :)
Haww. loved all the stuff, especially HC ones..
and IPKKND stuff is aweesomee. :D

Btw, I am still waiting for my B-Day Os ๐Ÿ˜†
and when are u upd ur FF :(

Thanks for the pm, keep dazliing ! Upd soon *HUG*

Hina-
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, just saw the new Upd. OHMYMY...โค๏ธ  Meg.. your work is driving me Crazzzy... ๐Ÿค— Love all the stuff, especially the 1st one... I am lovin it.

Keeep Dazliing & upd sooon.

Hina-
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Update no 4#-IPKKND/PKYEK/PSD's+Important Note

IPKKND

Siggies

Avis

PKYEK

(Made specially for Archi, DO NOT USE!)

PSD's(Please credit me if used)

Download link for psd's
http://megz8848.deviantart.com

now..here comes the note...๐Ÿ˜† Aaj kal poore A/S forum ko notes ka habit pad gaya hai..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

Note
  1. Pm requests will not be tolerated at any cost. I've realised that many people don't request in my shop but send me PM's. Not only do I feel annoyed that I look like a foolish person by declaring my shop open even when supposedly no one wants to request, but I also feel doubly annoyed  when they start asking me for tutorials and then come and tell me 'oh i made it myself you dun need to work on it...' ๐Ÿค”  I'm really sorry if this sounds rude and harsh for you..especially if you're one of the people I'm talking about..๐Ÿ˜† but seriously get two things straight i)My pm dabba is almost full ii)your messages will get deleted straightaway iii)There is a reason why I-F mods have started a 'Tutorials Corner'..If you still want tutorials, only then request me..and that also directly...don't try to use that 'request' trick..๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† Also..I'm in a very bad mood nowadays owing to the end of my vacations..so try not to take offense if I sounded too bitter. ๐Ÿ˜†
  2. I am going to be inactive till March when my board exams end...๐Ÿ˜† I'm not leaving I-F..but at the same tym I will barely have tym to chat with friends...let alone update all my FF's...right now I'm just writing Hina's belated birthday OS(you'll get it by sunday, pakka) working on a FC(Sunday maybe) and trying not to get myself killed by my frnd Aashi so giving a chapter of TL FF..(again sunday maybe..๐Ÿคฃ) but the keyword is I'll TRY...because I have loads of homework...and my teachers are rlly khunkaar..so for now juz assume my FF's will be updated once every month...or sumthng lyk that..

Thanks if you read till here!

Credit for psd's(not mine, the ones i used on my sigs ๐Ÿ˜†) goes to deviantart(jesseisrelevant) and tumblr...(hollywoodedits) for the rest, coloring used is mine and a bit of online help ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love ya all! ๐Ÿค—

Megz. โค๏ธ

Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow mommy๐Ÿค—
awesome work๐Ÿ‘
loved the abhiya siggies๐Ÿ˜
and the rest all were also beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
the sid one,OMG soo cute๐Ÿ˜
Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago
M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing updateee
Loved IPKKND and PKYEK sigs
i am trying put ur 2nd PSD will surely credit you when used

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx megz ur such a sweetheart dear god bless u๐Ÿค— n no ur not harsh dear๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: blossom1234

wow mommy๐Ÿค—

awesome work๐Ÿ‘
loved the abhiya siggies๐Ÿ˜
and the rest all were also beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
the sid one,OMG soo cute๐Ÿ˜

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ณ