Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: star571

I also think JDJ will register a major drop int the trp for sure.....Daya sir was the real star of jdj
Daya sir's such an honorable person,he has an honor,an aura above all others in the show....  

He was the highest vote getter. Even that article told it. Raghini is judges' favourite...They will make her win na😑!!!

AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guyzz it's unfair dat daya got out frm JDJ...he shuld have given one chance to proove himself...it's sad dat he has to go out dis week...and guyzz i've plan i think we shuld keep on commenting in JDJ4 official site so dat dey cum to kno dat dey have done unfair for him...let's comment der and bring our daya sir back....!
Fie! Madhuri, Remo!!! Shame on you.
I don't think that he can be brought back. There is no another chance for wild cart entry.
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭
perhaps...maybe Daya sir himself didn't like being a part of this drama reality show...Daya sir's the most  honest,honorable,noble,humble,generous, magnanimous,benovelant of all the contestants  in JDJ....
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya may be daya himself didn't believed dat he could dance and he only took dis show to entertain his fans...let's see if daya participates in any other reality show or not...if he participates den i will be very happy...

@tanni: he can be brought back if d fans demand..let's try and see..daya has a huge fan following dan any other contestants and he was in bottom 3 becaz he didn't got any marks frm judges and may be even judges didn't wanted him to stay in dis show....!
TB article too is here:

Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Would always consider Daya sir the winner of JDJ...because Daya sir danced exceedingly well even though being a non dancer...a winner in true terms...It was the first time Daya sir danced and gave awesome dance performances...Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No more Dayanand Shetty I guess.... 😭
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my friends ... Its all pre-planned ...   so calm down...  

JDJ needed Daya Sir for their show's TRP and make money through HIS immense fan following...  otherwise HE was eliminated last week itself..  public votings and judges marks are together considerd to survive celebs on the show.. So asking for votes, is just meant to make money, but not to save HIM...  because judges already declared his elimination through " 0 " for last week's No performance

Just once again recollect the last week's scene - Madhuri declares no marks to Daya Sir  and Daya Sir agrees to it... that scene itself speaks enough to tell " its all scripted and pre-planned " can't you'll see through the trick πŸ˜‘

Nobody on the show were never happy to see him in the safe zone always...  that was clearily visible on every pink faces of the show...  

Daya Sir was never in danger zone due to public choice... Then why to bother if HE was not like by just 3 people on the show ...??  He is loved by innumerable people... πŸ€— and we always love HIM ... so lets be happy now Daya Sir need not waste his precious time and health on a show like JDJ...  Many of us would agree to fact even Daya Sir himself was stress and hurt because of no-encouragement of judges.. 

So lets support our Hero with a warm welcoming hearts inspite of mourning minds ...  

POINT TO BE REMEBERED = " Daya Sir lost the show due to judges but not due to people's love and support "   πŸ˜Š He is the only eliminated contestant who was never been to danger zone atleast once...  ⭐️

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago