Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance (Page 81)

suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

i agree Vrushali didnt choreograph the dance very well. but it was definitely not coz she wanted to be the highlight. it was bcoz she knows Daya cant dance. yes, he cant. or maybe he doesn't want to.

yesterday Remo himself told Daya that he CAN dance.. and he has proved it at the very first performance.. When Remo, being a dancer, can deliver such a compliment that Daya can dance.. I dont think I have any right to think that Daya can't dance..

I dont know why Vrushali is not focusing upon the good choreography, but its certainly not the reason that Daya doesn't want to dance. Daya himself told that he shares a very respectful teacher student relationship with Vrushali.. so I don't think that he is not obeying Vrushali.. It was a bollywood round.. there could be far better concepts of portraying Madhuriji's songs.. She could use Daya's acting skills as well, could have done something romantic.. but inspite of that if they repeat their theme of dance.. then she has to take the responsibilty when people will blame her for weak choreography, HUMKO AJKAL HAI.. wasn't a song in which Daya could show something.. it was totally a heroine centric song and dance.. If we , common people could understand that.. then it was expected from a choreographer, who got praises for her dancing ability..

Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

yesterday Remo himself told Daya that he CAN dance.. and he has proved it at the very first performance.. When Remo, being a dancer, can deliver such a compliment that Daya can dance.. I dont think I have any right to think that Daya can't dance..

well maybe coz he cudnt say Daya cant dance. n yeah, Daya can dance, but why doesnt he? u c all the steps given to him, he doesnt do them properly. either misses them, or doesnt do them flexibly. thats wat keeps him in the bottom.

Why dont the judges clearly point out their mistakes. problem is not with the scores d judges give. its with the comments they give. they never ever point out whatz wrong & wat shud be done. I remember once, in d bhangra epi when Remo told Vrush k basic steps nai chalte. but stil THEY are not moving away frm d basics. n its not at all just Vrush's fault. Its Daya's fault also. when he cant do all these basic steps that well, she scared that he will totally miss out the complex dance steps. So ONLY VRUSH is not to be blamed. Its daya's fault also.Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

-CID- IF-Dazzler
-CID-
-CID-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
photo edited for free at www.pizap.comhttp://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3108/fromphixrk.jpghttp://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7979/fromphixrx.jpg

Girl-Lawsworth

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

Another thing I forgot to mention last night.. I admit.. Daya couldn't perform well comparing with the two other contestants.. but it doesn't allow someone to insult Daya infront of the whole show..After giving the performance he was silent.. but it was Mona who asked him if he had any words because it was Madhuri Special.. Only after that Daya sang and talked his heart.. but when he was returning to hawa mahal.. suddenly Mona said that ___"jitna buttering karna tha ho gaya.. ab aap hawa mahal jaiye." This is a direct insult... and he is too humble and lovable to protest about it, even with a smile... I can't understand why the show is humiliating him in this way.. because its the rule according to which He is in the show.. IT hurts.. it really really hurts me.. when I see that people are giving unjustified insulting comments to my Daya which is giving him excruciating pain.. but he is bearing it with a grin..

I do not think that was an insult at all. She was just saying that in good taste. What tick me off are the comments that the judges give Daya Sir.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

i agree Vrushali didnt choreograph the dance very well. but it was definitely not coz she wanted to be the highlight. it was bcoz she knows Daya cant dance. yes, he cant. or maybe he doesn't want to.
Of course he can't dance. This platform is ideally set to make non-dancers dance. So I
m not saying that it's completely Vrushali's fault, but most of it is. Also, I feel Daya Sir isn't trying very hard, he is getting disinterested by the show and the negative comments...have you seen how he speaks "Hum kuch accha karne ki koshish karnege"...he is clearly very upset, but is not saying anything.

Girl-Lawsworth

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Vrushali is a good dancer, but not a good a choreographer.
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
finally am back ...

I was not that happy with Daya Sir performance, I credit it to his choreographer too... so am not bothered of his 19 this time , though I feel he could have been give an extra 1 or 2 marks ...  I wish it was someonelse in Vrushali's place ...

may be lack of practise Daya Sir couldn't give his best, but as a CIDian I know what could be the reason behind it...

But still , I don't want to loose any hope atleast till the end... May be due to AKAKR and GA event, he couldn't spare much time for his JDJ rehearsals...  next week is going to be a wild-card Special, so I suppose, there may be no performances from the top 7 celebrities in this coming week and hopefully Daya Sir may have enough time before his next performance... Smile

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 19 January 2011 at 12:02am
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Hey Twinks. Look this AT has become so slow....Hmm...we need to be present here for more time. But how?

Go to top