Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance (Page 79)

Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
hey, is Kajal performing with Daya today or in d Gallantary awards?

kimiwalia Groupbie
kimiwalia
kimiwalia

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I cant wait to see Daya tonight!!!!
its ok 1045 am!! i want 9 pm to come fasttttt Embarrassed
love u love u toooo much Daya sir Embarrassed
Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
great, guyz. m Proud of Dayali.Hug even after getting such low scores, they hav not lost hope. They dont feel like coming out of the Tapori dance steps.
n before the judges are blamed, just observe the difference b/w Daya's dance n other competitors' dance. I just hav no hope left for Daya, unless he doesn't get eliminated next week. I seriously feel like hating him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutie

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

great, guyz. m Proud of Dayali.Hug even after getting such low scores, they hav not lost hope. They dont feel like coming out of the Tapori dance steps.
n before the judges are blamed, just observe the difference b/w Daya's dance n other competitors' dance. I just hav no hope left for Daya, unless he doesn't get eliminated next week. I seriously feel like hating him
Common yaar, no need to hate him. I agree with what you said, but look, he is at a clear disadvantage....his body is heavy, he has never even performed, forget trained in dance. Anyways, all said and done, I think he is gonna be eliminated next episode. We enjoyed having him here, and love having our Daya back on our most beloved show.
subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
First I was happy that Daya sir was not in danger zone.But judges gave only 19 marks to Daya sir's dance performance.Daya sir deserved more marks,atleast 21.UnhappyThis made Daya sir lowest scorer of the weekUnhappy
Public voting also does matter very much.Admirers need to send many many votes to save Daya sir from elimination in JDJ & I hope all would send as many votes as they can
gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
hey ppl

after 6 SOLO performances and 2 GROUP performances.... wat i feel is quite different....
ENTRY of DAYA Sir is AWESOME cz first he got more days for PRACTICING and 2nd the CHARM... EXCITMENT of start any new phase... a new plane to walk... kind of thing....
after that bit by bit DAYA Sir loses his concentration.... either due to burden of SHOOTINGS... dunt completely vanish from CID episodes...
JUDGES harsh comments.... CAMERA unfocusing..... anything....
but wat i feel.... DAYA Sir easily capture that THIS IS NOT MY KIND....
he lose his interest day by day because of ATTITUDE and SURROUNDING'S....
ya i must say VRUSHALI also take his ADVANTAGE... she is a good DANCER but not a good CHOREOGRAPHER... and just because of this every time DAYA Sir is the dumping set for her work too....
if any GUY is there in place of VRUSHALI... i m confirmed that he will do his job better.... atleast take his blame bar on his own shoulder...
DAYA Sir excitement level was totally end up now... he knows very well that THIS IS NOT FOR SUCH A PURE, SIMPLE (every time say himself that i forgot step, i dunt do anything good etc etc), DECENT PERSON.... its all ARTIFICIAL and DAYA Sir is ORIGINAL....
so cum back DAYA Sir.... please.....
he improvise week after week... but all is invane... please DAYA Sir
come back.... i dunt want to lose his PURE AURA by the flashing of that chamak dhamak
(sorry its my personal opinion.... if anybody hurts... i m sorry
suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

It's Vrushali .. who has made a dangerus BLUNDER attempting to dance HUMKO AJKAL HAI.... come on.. she should understand that its more important that she gives Daya more prominence and challenging steps moves.. than dancing herself in such a heroine centric song.. to fetch all the credits alone.. She should understand that judges will be focusing more upon Daya.. and marks will be given mainly on the basis of the celebrity's performance..

tell me where was the scope for Daya to dance when Vrushali was dancing with the tune HUMKO AJKAL HAI??????? Vrushali should invent something new , something challenging, inspite of giving him some repeated steps and lifts... Didn't she know that that was a song in which the female lead steals all the attention.. Vrushali wake up.. here Daya is the celebrity..you are not.. and you have to prove yourself as a choreographer rather than as a dancer..

Its sad to see because of the weak choreography every week Daya has to bear a load of humiliation.. and today its too much.. my mind says to me that Daya should come back.. at least he will be released from a ton of stress and tension... but my heart can't accept it.. it says that Daya will give a rocking performance at least once before returning from Jhalak....I find it highly insulting when Mona said that Daya.. didn't give any ADBHUT performance.. Daya is bearing everything with a big smile.. but surely it hurts him very much..she should recall that at the very first week.. Daya became the performer of the day..

Wish and pray that what will be good and best for Dayaji.. only that happen with him..

Edited by suchi_dev2006 - 17 January 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutie-Twinkles-

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Daya's Peformance at 17 th Jan 2011

Group Dance

Edited by jiya. - 17 January 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suchi_dev2006-Twinkles-