Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance (Page 50)

suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
hey my friends.. I wish to clench our hands together when Daya will perform tonight..Smilebecause I am getting nervous..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayapapaya

Mayapapaya Groupbie
Mayapapaya
Mayapapaya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

hey my friends.. I wish to clench our hands together when Daya will perform tonight..Smilebecause I am getting nervous..Big smile

Dont worry yaar Aaj Hip HOp hain and am sure DAYA will Rock.............Cool
How ever he does am sure it will remain in our hearts.............Smile
All our love is with him....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suchi_dev2006LimitLessFan

suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
he will rockDay Dreaming..and in jhum jhum jhum baba .he is looking sooooooooo cute , I hope judges will do justice to him
suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

It is kinda true though....the others are indeed more popular than Daya Sir, aren't they? Look at Shekhar, he isn't a good dancer, why is he being saved? Due to his popularity of course. The other soap stars are also more popular than Daya Sir because almost every household watches soaps. But as we all know, Daya Sir does beat all the odds, doesn't he?
I don't think Deb that Daya sir is less popular than other...Infact I think Daya sir has the fan following comprising of all ages.. from children to teenagers ..from middle aged to aged.. everyone like Daya, where as soap actors has a fan following, mainly of young ages.. ..and beside that.. everyone's mind set has to be different when they vote for any celebrity.. someone may vote the person whose performance he/she considers as the best, someone can vote the person whose performance he consider as the most improving one.. someone can vote the other who has to overcome the maximum number of difficulty for dancing( shekhar according to my opinion).. let me be honest with myself... those people who are die hard fans of a celebrity.. never will shift their vote to other celebrity even if the celebrity he likes, couldn't perform well. Shekhar is in the industry for a long time, he has earned many admirer in that long time, similarly Daya is the celebrity who has been with us for fourteen long years.. He definitely has a huge number of fans but we cant see them as they are not always comes forward to express that how much they like Daya sir(as they belong to different age groups).. So this is not very surprising that he is getting more vote than Ankita Ragini and Mahi ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivianTanz_Divz

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Am pretty excited for this week's  " double dhamaka "... Big smile .

Am sure Daya Sir is going to rock in this challenge too...!! Embarrassed
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
he will rock twinkle........... iam in awe with this promo , he was wow ....... sushant babu might be sweating
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

he will rock twinkle........... iam in awe with this promo , he was wow ....... sushant babu might be sweating

Sushant....!! I think if he even keeps only standing and moving his hands to and fro, he will still get at least 25LOL!! The judges are very much fond of him as he has impressed them before. Now each of his performance will remind the judges of his previous 30 wala performance, and that impression will work again even if the performance is not that well. He will get the highest mark continuously like this wayOuch....Don't need to take it seriously guys, am just telling what is happening in the minds of the judges regarding SushantAngry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suchi_dev2006-Twinkles-

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
lol tani so true, i dont watch any performances apart daya .....sushant and ankit are overly hiped *ducks as shoes r being thrown at her *

Go to top