Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance (Page 117)

suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

you danced extremely well Daya.. I am proud of you.. I am reallyyyyyyy really proud of you Dayaa.. you know.. it was year 2002.. a girl used to sit with her dictionary all the day.. to collect loads of adjectives.. for a man.. and even if the girl used to get more than twenty adjectives.. she couldn't be satisfied.. Can you imagine.. how the girl used to get ruffled being restless... yes Daya.. you are a person for whom even if I find million of adjectives.. it would be very less.. very very less.. Since then I couldn't define you.. even if I tried a lot.. Today your modesty.. your honesty.. once again banged on the shore of my heart.. I can recall the day I first heard that you would be in jhalak.. You have tried here something.. what you didn't do ever.. you have worked hard to entertain your fans.. accepted everything with your most ingenuous and innocent grin.. and at the very fag end of your journey in Jhalak... you did something , leaving us overawed with total surprise and reverence.. and your speech.. every word was reflecting your honesty.. and your humbleness.. Tears are coming into eyes.. but don't worry its the tears of respect for you.. its the tears of happiness and pride for our Daya sir.. ..

Wish your success in whatever you do.. wish your happiness wherever you go.. and demand only one thing..from you.. as a fan.. Keep smiling always forever.. thats my last wish..

take care...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayapapayarosecutieaadri-Princess13.vacchiiprettywomen22astonish

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Daya sir's a versatile actor and really humble,honest,generous....Daya sir's dance performance was awesomeClap...
All dance performances by Daya sir in JDJ were wonderful..
 Charismatic Daya sir has true and honest support of admirers...Daya sir has an honor and aura, perhaps which is far above all others in JDJ

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.rosecutieprettywomen22-purnima-

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Daya's Last performance on JDJ

Performance 1

Performance 2-Robo Dance and good bye to jdj

shrutireddygr8Princess13.prettywomen22-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
really proud of u daya sir......... Approve ClapClapClapClap............ a real hero & true sportsman ClapClap.......... loved ur speech in the end Day Dreaming......so humble & modest ClapClapClapClap........... & as 4 robot dance i am speechless Silly ........... u were mindblowing ClapClapClap............ coz this u have managed to do after ur back injury OuchOuch............

will wait for ur rocking performance once again in JDJ finale Tongue.........

only want to say one thing .dont ever stop dancing EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed............ & maintain this weight .... now dont start gaining weight once again LOLLOLLOLLOL .......

all the best for ur future Thumbs Up  ......... not much sad with u eliminated coz........ u left with a smile leaving me smiling Big smileBig smile............. & most importantly will get to see u every fri sat in CID ..... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed......... so now back to schedule ...... Big smileBig smileBig smile., no more back breaking rehearsels no more tension filled mondays ....... just the super cop Daya ...... whom we always loved .,,,,& now love all the more EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..........  fell in love with u all over again Blushing

rosecutieprettywomen22Chiinnu-Twinkles-

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I have been watching CID for the last 11 years. and never thought this show will be such a close part of my life when I saw this for the first time. and about Daya... I dont know buy my days are turning gloomy when I missed that smile on his face. I am happy when I am watching this show , his face on my tv and cant stop my self from being so so excited about my ever time fav one and only show CID.

when I heard Daya is going to be part  of JDJ my first thoughjt was " Daya???? such a shy person takes part in a dance show? the news may be fake." but I just open an appreciation thread in JDJ forum and waited for him to come. there was no sign of him. but they show the entry promo...and I was stuck, lost and out of my mind. for a complete daty or two I cant focus on anything seeing him dancing. It was like the best friend of mine writing an exam or taking part in a stage show. I prayed for him ....prayed for everything to be fine. Because I know wery well that this job will never be so easy to him.

He is a tough cop in the show and do not smile much in the show. I kept those moments from CID when He have that rare smile on his lips. but not many. I am sure from the begining that the huge CID diehard fans like me and many forum members will never let you go without being the winner.

The dancing part was such a pleasant treat for all his fans. the other performers in the show are known to the fans as the familiar tv or film faces and may be knowing their persona much. But in case of CID costars it was just imaginative. what we have is the experience from many CIDians who visited the sets. the interview with Daya , for the last 13 years I have ever seen is the 10 mnts one, and nothing else. The CID stars are always away from media and public. even with internet.

he was shy and the pressure on him never let him do pretty much i nthe show. He have many limitations and he is not that young to tune his body for such a physical strain. he tried his best and made his fans happy. for me he is the best ever and forever.

I am not missing him in JDJ. It is because of him I started watching this show and nothing more left in it for me to watch. when the 'Abhijit ke ateet series' ends in CID I was sure that he will quit JDJ. the same happened and I am sure he is 100 percent happy with the job he done.

he left the stage with a 'namaste'. who else did it? he said that to all his voters and fans that thanks...I will not say that ...but this is what I can give you.

love you so much sir.

some nice moments.

some sigggies I have made

love you so much cutee bubbleeeeeeeee !!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaPrincess13.vacchiiprettywomen22-purnima-astonish-Twinkles-

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I am totally awed at your performance last night.  What a performance it was and how touching and elite was your resile.  You rocked and your last performance in the competition made every single performer walk upto you and praise you.  This is how one should bow out and it came so naturally to you.  To me, I have simply put you in even higher esteem now Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Will miss you on JDJ but nevertheless I am happy for you. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiinnu-Twinkles-

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

HE came...... HE saw..... and HE conquredThumbs UpClapStar
Clap
HIS entry.................. jus AWESOMEStar

HIS exit.................... xtra AWESOMEStarDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

SALUTE U DAYA Sir
and
WELL COME BACK!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MayapapayarosecutiePrincess13.vacchiiastonish

rosecutie Goldie
rosecutie
rosecutie

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Daya Sir was really Mindddddddddddddddblowing & AwesomeClapStar yesterday with his robotic act.Thumbs Upn it was flawless.Totally mesmerising performance.He is  such a down to earth & humble person n i think his words touched everyone's heart n no doubt about it dat he got "This is it "from Remo and a standing ovation from the judgesBig smileDaya Sir u r a total rockstarStar n a total entertainer.Hatss of to u Daya SirClapDay Dreaming for gving such a performance .I wud wait for Daya Sir's performance n enjoy watching him dance.But now i am really feeling sad dat he  will not be a part of jdj anymoreUnhappyHe is the most genuine person on JDJ.Will miss his cute smileBig smileTongueLuv u Daya SirHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.astonish-Twinkles-

Go to top