Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance (Page 115)

Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

You know, Ramya, I'm actually quite disappointed with it. Daya Sir was much, much better than Shekhar, how is it fair in anyways or shape? But then again like Vrushali herself said "The show isn't fair in the first place". So, yeah, I'm glad that he's outta of this mess, in a way. Still, I felt Daya was better or one of the best among the non-dancers, andhe deserved to stay at least until Shekhar was eliminated. I guess not. You know how private Daya Sir is, and after years of watching the same character, you want to know and the see the other side of the person playing the character. This was the right opportunity to, and we missed it.

yea, u r rite...ntn 2 b expected. u no, now Daya might get more chances to act in films, if someone frm d film industry saw he can dance.
I read in an interview of Dayas. He said that he wud love to work in kannada films. an waise b kannada film industry is in shortage of HEROIC HEROES. If Daya comes in d lead role, d movie will b a super duper hit. right now only old heroes r runnin d films n d new leads r sooo ewww.... w8in fr Daya so that I can watch a new kannada movie...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
agree m not the biggest daya fan but he has always seemed very sweet and just posting here to wish him goodluck for the future and he is great in what ive seen of him in CID

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworthdebayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I'm so glad that Daya Sir made an impression on people with his charming personality, if not by his danceSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vacchiiGirl-Lawsworth

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I'm so glad that Daya Sir made an impression on people with his charming personality, if not by his danceSmile
his first performance raised the bar for him too much thats the bag thign bat a great start i just felt that it could be better not his dancing was bad.. honestly he was gr8 in tht one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Goodmorning… Big smileBig smileBig smile guess not literally for daya fans…Disapprove   as he bids adieu to JDJ…CryCry with him we all also LOLLOLLOL …atleast me too SmileSmileSmile …no more JDJ 4 me AngryAngry… whatever happened was definitely disappointingUnhappy  …but since it's a competition where only 1 wins EmbarrassedEmbarrassed …& 4 us it was daya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  …as of now who wins or who loses we are least concerned… LOL

will not say decision was wrong or right OuchOuch …coz somewhere down the line this time round  I was expecting his elimination Unhappy not becoz of fans vote … but coz of judges AngryAngryAngry

But 1 thing I will always be thankful to JDJ TongueTongue …. That they brought the real daya in front of us EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed" Main jaisa dhikhta hoon waisa hoon nahin" Day Dreaming

he is fun loving, full of life…hardworking actor EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  performer…ClapClapClap he tried his best inspite of everything ClapClapClap StarStar  & he showed the real Daya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed who is a complete opposite of rough & tough cop Daya of CID.LOLLOLLOL  Irrespective of what judges had to say of his performances….AngryAngry  I have njoyed each of  Daya's  performances Day Dreaming ..right from his first to Tango to bhangra to hip hop & tapoori each 1 has been entertaining. StarStarStar Clap Being a non dancer he reached till top 6 is really commendable… 

he really deserves appreciation 4 dat …  Clap & ofcourse not to take credit way from vrushali  Clap …who has been a wonderful choreographer & partner for dayaBig smile…I still remember vrushali first intro avi LOL  where she said she was so intimated of Daya… LOL but on stage …they looked good together Clap…&  not to 4get what she said on stage after bhangra performance.Wink ." Main kahin se bhi giru kudu ..i know he will save me "EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

this trust & understanding made it possible that came this far. Big smile Vrushali did commendable job choreographing each performance  keeping in mind daya sir's stenghths & weaknesses. So I love her 4 dat … daya cud not have got a better partner than her.Clap

This 1 month with Daya in JDJ … has been really entertaining …loved to see the grooving Daya Embarrassed & now that he is a little more comfortable dancing  will like to see more of his dancingWinkWinkWink …not only at future CGAs TongueTongueTongue  but also at other events too…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  guess we will get 1 more chance …when he will perform on JDJ finale. Day Dreaming

The best thing was really happy to know that throughout he had been the highest voted contestant.Embarrassed

Now that JDJ over … hope Daya gets well soon Big smile & returns to what he is best atEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed … Door breaking EmbarrassedEmbarrassed & slaps & piano.TongueTongueTongue  All the best to him 4 his future .Thumbs Up

I will always remember JDJ 4 daya performancesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed …it has given lot of memories to cherish as Daya sir fans. Big smile &ofcourse JDJ gave us our own Rockstar Daya shetty EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  

will always be his fan Big smileBig smile .....he will keep rocking 4 sure EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

all the best to all the rest of contestants .......may the best win Big smileBig smile............ & now i will not be surprised if Shekhar wins JDJ SmileSmileSmile.........

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MayapapayaPrincess13.zerry123Hasini_smilesuchi_dev2006aadri-rosecutievacchiinikitagmcChiinnu-Twinkles-monika21

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
amazing update Purni Star 

-purnima-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Very nice post by Puri!

I'm really glad Daya came on this show- bcos we got to see a different side of him, one that is shy and private  and has a cute smile and is not bold and outgoing like CID Inspector Daya. I have always visualized him as CID Inspector Daya only, so it was interesting to see him in a different avatar. It was very nice of him to try something new, even though knowing very well that he had some shortcomings like his huge body and his health conditions, which could prove to be a drawback for him, especially when other contestants were fitter and younger. Still he gave it his best shot and that is worth applauding.

I think he's perfect as CID Inspector Daya and should never quit CID, but I really hope he will take up some more roles as well so that we can see him in a new mould- that would be quite enjoyable!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.-purnima-debayon

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
@ Puri - loved it. Big smile

-purnima-

Go to top