Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance (Page 114)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
No more Dayanand Shetty I guess.... Cry

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
my friends ... Its all pre-planned ...   so calm down...  

JDJ needed Daya Sir for their show's TRP and make money through HIS immense fan following...  otherwise HE was eliminated last week itself..  public votings and judges marks are together considerd to survive celebs on the show.. So asking for votes, is just meant to make money, but not to save HIM...  because judges already declared his elimination through " 0 " for last week's No performance

Just once again recollect the last week's scene - Madhuri declares no marks to Daya Sir  and Daya Sir agrees to it... that scene itself speaks enough to tell " its all scripted and pre-planned " can't you'll see through the trick Angry

Nobody on the show were never happy to see him in the safe zone always...  that was clearily visible on every pink faces of the show...  

Daya Sir was never in danger zone due to public choice... Then why to bother if HE was not like by just 3 people on the show ...??  He is loved by innumerable people... Hug and we always love HIM ... so lets be happy now Daya Sir need not waste his precious time and health on a show like JDJ...  Many of us would agree to fact even Daya Sir himself was stress and hurt because of no-encouragement of judges.. 

So lets support our Hero with a warm welcoming hearts inspite of mourning minds ...  

POINT TO BE REMEBERED = " Daya Sir lost the show due to judges but not due to people's love and support "   Smile He is the only eliminated contestant who was never been to danger zone atleast once...  Star

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 27 January 2011 at 8:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayapapaya

Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puri_2711

CID status on FB CryCryCry
Daya is still coping with its back injury and instead of practice he is at bed rest......

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/CID/65288563759

I can tell u smtn, Purni Di. I dunno if the news is true but that page is NOT the official CID page. CID has an official group on FB. herez d link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CID/65288563759#!/group.php?gid=111638522193807

Embarrassed
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Cheer up, Dayalians Wink LOL Chill, I ws expecting his elimination this week. Specially when they told about the bottom 2 face off. I wanted to tell this 2 u all that Daya sir can be saved ONLY if hez not in d bottom 2. If he comes in d bottom 2, he can NEVER be saved, as judges dont feel his dance is much competitive.

But u no, we cant expect something good in such an unfair show, whr 2 ppl r brought in through wild card & Choreographers r given marks instead of contestants in case of Shekhar and Renuka. Shekhar doesnt dance n its all Priti who does it. but they get good comments n scores. But Daya dances more than Shekhar, but still judges say that Vrushali shud make Daya dance more n not just herself.

Oh brother, Its now that I started comparing these things.

Deb bhaiya - m srry fr d argument dat happened some dayz ago. I never considered these points, then. Ermm
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Ramya its sure that he is out. I think its true. And CIDians are happy to see him back. And ready to say good bye to JDJ. Thanks for the great moments.

Girl-Lawsworth

Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
n yeah, dont curse JDJ guyz. They lost some or most viewers, but still there are fans of d other contestants. I just hope CID beats JDJ in TRP's n comes back to its place again.

BTW lets carry on the AT. Dont stop discussing here. JDJ nai to kya hua, JDJ forum mein Daya ko jitaayenge LOL

and dont miss Daya in JDJ finals. Hez gonna perform there Big smile u no m not as disappointed as i thot i wud b taking this elimination!
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
You know, Ramya, I'm actually quite disappointed with it. Daya Sir was much, much better than Shekhar, how is it fair in anyways or shape? But then again like Vrushali herself said "The show isn't fair in the first place". So, yeah, I'm glad that he's outta of this mess, in a way. Still, I felt Daya was better or one of the best among the non-dancers, andhe deserved to stay at least until Shekhar was eliminated. I guess not. You know how private Daya Sir is, and after years of watching the same character, you want to know and the see the other side of the person playing the character. This was the right opportunity to, and we missed it. I wish Daya Sir gave one awesome, give it all performance before getting eliminated, guess not...

Girl-Lawsworth

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
what we can do deb? We couldn't help it

Go to top