Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance (Page 104)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Daya was looking smart today! He looks so good in specs!!

I felt very bad when he was apologizing again and again. I felt like saying, "Dude you have a health problem for god sake, PLEASE DON'T APOLOGIZE… its not your fault!!!"

BTW, why was he standing with a rose in the beginning?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Girl-Lawsworth-purnima-Chiinnumonika21

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I felt very bad when he was apologizing again and again. I felt like saying, "Dude you have a health problem for god sake, PLEASE DON'T APOLOGIZE' its not your fault!!!"

Thanks for the support, Nikita Di! I truly respect you since you are one of the few people who despite having other favorites encourage other participants on the showSmile

I haven't gotten around to watching the entire episode...but yes, I did see a rose in his hand...maybe someone gave it to him to wish him a speedy recovery or something. But isn't rose a sign of love or affection LOL?LOL

I feel all this has utterly demoralized Daya Sir. I keep updated with the JDJ website, especially the blogs and what the contestants have to say. This is what Daya has said:

Thank you for the gate break comment. And thank you for all your votes. Now this competition is getting tougher as only good dancers, except me of course, are remaining.  Madhuriji ke song pe dance karna bahut mishkil hai, par humne poori koshish ki hai. Aur humara selling point hain entertainment and hum is baar bhi wohi karne wale hai.

The bolded part is really really sad, and I feel he is really down. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Girl-Lawsworthlunza-purnima-Chiinnumonika21

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Thanks for the support, Nikita Di! I truly respect you since you are one of the few people who despite having other favorites encourage other participants on the showSmileThat is very sweet of you.Smile

I haven't gotten around to watching the entire episode...but yes, I did see a rose in his hand...maybe someone gave it to him to wish him a speedy recovery or something. But isn't rose a sign of love or affection LOL?LOLIt was a yellow rose, which stands for friendship.

I feel all this has utterly demoralized Daya Sir. I keep updated with the JDJ website, especially the blogs and what the contestants have to say. This is what Daya has said:

Thank you for the gate break comment. And thank you for all your votes. Now this competition is getting tougher as only good dancers, except me of course, are remaining.  Madhuriji ke song pe dance karna bahut mishkil hai, par humne poori koshish ki hai. Aur humara selling point hain entertainment and hum is baar bhi wohi karne wale hai.

The bolded part is really really sad, and I feel he is really down. Ouch

Aww.. poor Daya! He sounds so sad! I had great expectations from him after his first 2 performances.

I always feel bad when a contestant is bashed (cos he is getting support from the audience)- either directly on the forum, or indirectly in the hosts compering speech. Many a times it is even indirectly expressed that so and so contestant is still here, while good ones are getting eliminated. It happens in many reality shows- and I believe it is not the celeb's fault if the audience is voting for him. Such things however end up making the celeb/contestant guilty, which quite apparently is happening with Daya as well. I wish Vrushali tries to pump up Daya's mood again. If he is getting votes, its bcos audience wants to see him- plain and simple. He shouldn't think of what others are saying.

By the way, Daya is one of the best dressed ones on JDJ, alongside Sushant. Both have a different style though. Sushant is more boyish and stylishly glamourous, while Daya is more elegant and simple. This is aptly seen in the title banner (when the name JDJ comes up with the contestants walking)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.lunza-purnima-debayonChiinnu

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I felt very bad when he was apologizing again and again. I felt like saying, "Dude you have a health problem for god sake, PLEASE DON'T APOLOGIZE' its not your fault!!!"

exactly .......... he was feeling so sorry Unhappy ............ even kids came to watch his performance SmileSmile...... he was feeling so much sorry as if it was crime to fall ill Ouch Ouch....... where health is concerned...it comes first than any competition ...... 
so get well soon sir.......... & if u are saved .......(which u will be ......keeping fingers crossed) ...... then u will definately rock in next performance ........... & if u are out .... then also u gonna remain hero 4 us..... coz reaching this level itself proves that u had worked hard .....& improved as a dancer ClapClapClapClap

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Daya sir's generous,noble,honest,humble & the most honorable of all the contestants in JDJ...Deserves many many votes from the admirers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Girl-Lawsworth

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
can someone plz reveal the mystery of that yellow rose! Approve.........I m dying to know !! Embarrassed........ 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Girl-Lawsworth-purnima-

Princess13. Goldie
Princess13.
Princess13.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

can someone plz reveal the mystery of that yellow rose! Approve.........I m dying to know !! Embarrassed........ 

i think maybe Vrushali had given him. Good Luck rose!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth-purnima-

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess130297

Originally posted by aadrika01

i think maybe Vrushali had given him. Good Luck rose!!Big smile

may be !!.....she was in a yellow dress as well !! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Girl-Lawsworth-purnima-

Go to top