Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Goodmorning… πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ guess not literally for daya fansβ€¦πŸ˜’   as he bids adieu to JDJβ€¦πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ with him we all also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† …atleast me too 😊😊😊 …no more JDJ 4 me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘β€¦ whatever happened was definitely disappointingπŸ˜”  …but since it's a competition where only 1 wins 😳😳 …& 4 us it was daya πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  …as of now who wins or who loses we are least concerned… πŸ˜†

will not say decision was wrong or right …coz somewhere down the line this time round  I was expecting his elimination πŸ˜” not becoz of fans vote … but coz of judges 😑😑😑

But 1 thing I will always be thankful to JDJ πŸ˜›πŸ˜› …. That they brought the real daya in front of us 😳😳😳 …" Main jaisa dhikhta hoon waisa hoon nahin" πŸ˜

he is fun loving, full of life…hardworking actor πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  performerβ€¦πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ he tried his best inspite of everything πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β­οΈβ­οΈ  & he showed the real Daya 😳😳😳 who is a complete opposite of rough & tough cop Daya of CID.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Irrespective of what judges had to say of his performances….😑😑  I have njoyed each of  Daya's  performances 😍 ..right from his first to Tango to bhangra to hip hop & tapoori each 1 has been entertaining. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ πŸ‘ Being a non dancer he reached till top 6 is really commendable… 

he really deserves appreciation 4 dat …  πŸ‘ & ofcourse not to take credit way from vrushali  πŸ‘ …who has been a wonderful choreographer & partner for dayaπŸ˜ƒβ€¦I still remember vrushali first intro avi πŸ˜†  where she said she was so intimated of Daya… πŸ˜† but on stage …they looked good together πŸ‘β€¦&  not to 4get what she said on stage after bhangra performance.πŸ˜‰ ." Main kahin se bhi giru kudu ..i know he will save me "😳😳😳

this trust & understanding made it possible that came this far. πŸ˜ƒ Vrushali did commendable job choreographing each performance  keeping in mind daya sir's stenghths & weaknesses. So I love her 4 dat … daya cud not have got a better partner than her.πŸ‘

This 1 month with Daya in JDJ … has been really entertaining …loved to see the grooving Daya 😳 & now that he is a little more comfortable dancing  will like to see more of his dancingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ …not only at future CGAs πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  but also at other events tooβ€¦πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  guess we will get 1 more chance …when he will perform on JDJ finale. 😍

The best thing was really happy to know that throughout he had been the highest voted contestant.😳

Now that JDJ over … hope Daya gets well soon πŸ˜ƒ & returns to what he is best at😳😳😳 … Door breaking 😳😳 & slaps & piano.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  All the best to him 4 his future .πŸ‘πŸΌ

I will always remember JDJ 4 daya performances😳😳😳 …it has given lot of memories to cherish as Daya sir fans. πŸ˜ƒ &ofcourse JDJ gave us our own Rockstar Daya shetty πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  

will always be his fan πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .....he will keep rocking 4 sure 😳😳

all the best to all the rest of contestants .......may the best win πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ............ & now i will not be surprised if Shekhar wins JDJ 😊😊😊.........

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update Purni ⭐️ 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice post by Puri!

I'm really glad Daya came on this show- bcos we got to see a different side of him, one that is shy and private  and has a cute smile and is not bold and outgoing like CID Inspector Daya. I have always visualized him as CID Inspector Daya only, so it was interesting to see him in a different avatar. It was very nice of him to try something new, even though knowing very well that he had some shortcomings like his huge body and his health conditions, which could prove to be a drawback for him, especially when other contestants were fitter and younger. Still he gave it his best shot and that is worth applauding.

I think he's perfect as CID Inspector Daya and should never quit CID, but I really hope he will take up some more roles as well so that we can see him in a new mould- that would be quite enjoyable!

aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Puri - loved it. πŸ˜ƒ
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guyz, pls call him DAYANAND Shetty...thats his name...n all fans (almost) hav given a πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ for Daya Shetty...Just Daya is cute but if its Shetty then pls use Dayanand Shetty...well, only if u wont mind...if u do, then srry 😳 πŸ˜‰ 😳
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramya-CIDnSSfan

guyz, pls call him DAYANAND Shetty...thats his name...n all fans (almost) hav given a πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ for Daya Shetty...Just Daya is cute but if its Shetty then pls use Dayanand Shetty...well, only if u wont mind...if u do, then srry 😳 πŸ˜‰ 😳

point noted πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ........ for us he will always be daya sir 😳😳😳...... 
-purnima- thumbnail

😊
😊
Mayapapaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Perfect inspector.............πŸ˜‰
with khotey sikkey....................... πŸ˜Š
with Jdj background?????????????????πŸ˜’
I feel he have become soooooooooooo thin........ i dont like that.....😈
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
will miss daya,vrushali and der dance in JDJ4...but i'll be happy to see him in CID...after all i'm watching CID since 7 yrs.....love dis thriller show....all d best daya for ur future and for ur upcoming CID movie...we all fans will make it a huge hit....!
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

though checked a lot.. couldn't control my tears..So after his exit I went to terrace.. and cried like mad.. my heart was tearing apart.. but why was I crying?.. for his exit?... no because it gives him relief... later I realised that.. actually it is the respect and reverence ..that was coming down as tears ... His honest confession.. that every week he used to think ..it should be his turn.. I knew he is a jewel.. and his speech just strengthen my belief once again....

May he gets all... whatever he wants.. and above everything.. much desired peace & happiness.. he really deserves it.. May God bless him