Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance - Page 85

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Puri_2711

CID status on FB 😭😭😭
Daya is still coping with its back injury and instead of practice he is at bed rest......

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/CID/65288563759

I can tell u smtn, Purni Di. I dunno if the news is true but that page is NOT the official CID page. CID has an official group on FB. herez d link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CID/65288563759#!/group.php?gid=111638522193807

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Cheer up, Dayalians πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Chill, I ws expecting his elimination this week. Specially when they told about the bottom 2 face off. I wanted to tell this 2 u all that Daya sir can be saved ONLY if hez not in d bottom 2. If he comes in d bottom 2, he can NEVER be saved, as judges dont feel his dance is much competitive.

But u no, we cant expect something good in such an unfair show, whr 2 ppl r brought in through wild card & Choreographers r given marks instead of contestants in case of Shekhar and Renuka. Shekhar doesnt dance n its all Priti who does it. but they get good comments n scores. But Daya dances more than Shekhar, but still judges say that Vrushali shud make Daya dance more n not just herself.

Oh brother, Its now that I started comparing these things.

Deb bhaiya - m srry fr d argument dat happened some dayz ago. I never considered these points, then. πŸ€”
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ramya its sure that he is out. I think its true. And CIDians are happy to see him back. And ready to say good bye to JDJ. Thanks for the great moments.
AlexithyMia thumbnail
n yeah, dont curse JDJ guyz. They lost some or most viewers, but still there are fans of d other contestants. I just hope CID beats JDJ in TRP's n comes back to its place again.

BTW lets carry on the AT. Dont stop discussing here. JDJ nai to kya hua, JDJ forum mein Daya ko jitaayenge πŸ˜†

and dont miss Daya in JDJ finals. Hez gonna perform there πŸ˜ƒ u no m not as disappointed as i thot i wud b taking this elimination!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know, Ramya, I'm actually quite disappointed with it. Daya Sir was much, much better than Shekhar, how is it fair in anyways or shape? But then again like Vrushali herself said "The show isn't fair in the first place". So, yeah, I'm glad that he's outta of this mess, in a way. Still, I felt Daya was better or one of the best among the non-dancers, andhe deserved to stay at least until Shekhar was eliminated. I guess not. You know how private Daya Sir is, and after years of watching the same character, you want to know and the see the other side of the person playing the character. This was the right opportunity to, and we missed it. I wish Daya Sir gave one awesome, give it all performance before getting eliminated, guess not...

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what we can do deb? We couldn't help it
AlexithyMia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: debayon

You know, Ramya, I'm actually quite disappointed with it. Daya Sir was much, much better than Shekhar, how is it fair in anyways or shape? But then again like Vrushali herself said "The show isn't fair in the first place". So, yeah, I'm glad that he's outta of this mess, in a way. Still, I felt Daya was better or one of the best among the non-dancers, andhe deserved to stay at least until Shekhar was eliminated. I guess not. You know how private Daya Sir is, and after years of watching the same character, you want to know and the see the other side of the person playing the character. This was the right opportunity to, and we missed it.

yea, u r rite...ntn 2 b expected. u no, now Daya might get more chances to act in films, if someone frm d film industry saw he can dance.
I read in an interview of Dayas. He said that he wud love to work in kannada films. an waise b kannada film industry is in shortage of HEROIC HEROES. If Daya comes in d lead role, d movie will b a super duper hit. right now only old heroes r runnin d films n d new leads r sooo ewww.... w8in fr Daya so that I can watch a new kannada movie...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
priya185 thumbnail
agree m not the biggest daya fan but he has always seemed very sweet and just posting here to wish him goodluck for the future and he is great in what ive seen of him in CID
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so glad that Daya Sir made an impression on people with his charming personality, if not by his dance😊
priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: debayon

I'm so glad that Daya Sir made an impression on people with his charming personality, if not by his dance😊

his first performance raised the bar for him too much thats the bag thign bat a great start i just felt that it could be better not his dancing was bad.. honestly he was gr8 in tht one