Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance - Page 76

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
me too wanna know hw many times they can use it.
BTW anyone have any idea who is voting fr Shekhar? 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ramya-CIDnSSfan

BTW anyone have any idea who is voting fr Shekhar? 😉

may be Preeti - his choregrapher ... 😉😆😆😆
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry...but I don't think Daya Sir wants to be in the competition anymore...after being repeatedly abused by judges...it's just that he is a tender person and very introvert, so isn't speaking it out, like some other contestants, like Shekhar and Akhil. But I can see it written all over his face....do you guys, as true fans of Daya Sir, still want him to keep suffering? Isn't that a bit too selfish on your part? Anyways, the decision is ultimately yours.😊
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: debayon

Sorry...but I don't think Daya Sir wants to be in the competition anymore...after being repeatedly abused by judges...it's just that he is a tender person and very introvert, so isn't speaking it out, like some other contestants, like Shekhar and Akhil. But I can see it written all over his face....do you guys, as true fans of Daya Sir, still want him to keep suffering? Isn't that a bit too selfish on your part? Anyways, the decision is ultimately yours.😊

he might not want to stay ......& if he really want to walk out .....his fans will definately support his decision..........  but i want him to stay  not only stay but win also .... not 4 my selfish reasons but i want him to prove to judges ...... & also to people who feel he cannot dance ....... i want him to give  a strong fight & win the title inspite of all the obstacles.......😊😊😊............. buut everything said & done......... his health comes first ...... if he wants to walk out i am gonna support him .......coz coming to this level of JDJ is itself a big thing 👏👏👏👏........ for a non dancer like him ...... considering its his first dance experience 😳😳😳
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I never want this thing to be announced on stage that because the admirers  votes could not save Daya sir from elimination,so Daya sir is eliminated from show.
If Daya sir quits its absolutely fine because then the word 'eliminated' wouldn't be used..
After all its Daya sir whose really wise to make the best decision.Whatever the decision be,we admirers would always support it.But if Daya sir himself doesn't announce quitting the show,the admirers ought to send many many votes  I think.
I wish whatever the turn of events will  be,it should be best  for Daya sir.Godspeed.
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Most of the CIDN's Miss this...Plz guys he is trying hard plz vote to our Beloved Daya sir and save him.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFUcZC199jU[/YOUTUBE]
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Get well soon Daya, missed your performance :(
debayon thumbnail
It really hurts to see a 0 besides the name 'Daya and Vrushali'
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
jus gave 22 votes. tell me y cant i send votes frm the id's i used last week? 😕
debayon thumbnail
Because you aren't allowed to...you have send votes from different ids(if you have 'em)