Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance - Page 74

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aadrika01

two contestants back with wild card !!!!! 😲.............ridiculous !! πŸ€’

what's the catch in calling it as wild cardπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Princess130297

what's the catch in calling it as wild cardπŸ˜•

exactly! πŸ˜•........and remember one contestant can be saved from elimination by the judges.........clearly it will be the blue eyed boy or girl of the judges........!! 
hmmmmm so many bad news🀒... I am feeling blank...🀒
^^ yap.......everything is going against him !!! πŸ€’
so now 8 contestants again.. and also judges will have the power to save their favourite one... then I can predict who is going to be the winner..πŸ˜•... it will be very tough for Daya, I dont know what will the show do with him.. to eliminate him as soon as possible..😭
moreover it feels bad that someone like Madhuri says - if Salman can dance with injury why not Daya !! 
Originally posted by aadrika01

moreover it feels bad that someone like Madhuri says - if Salman can dance with injury why not Daya !! 

Salman had a foot injury whereas Daya Sir is having a back pain.
There is a lot of difference between them. You can try to dance with a foot injury but with a back pain you cant even move properly😭

the second source in the article that defended Daya Sir is completely true and credible πŸ˜Š
Though I wanted Daya Sir to give tough fight... I will really be happy if he bows out with his head high... His stature is too high to deal with publicity mongers Edited by prettywomen22 - 13 years ago
BTW, weather Daya Sir's fans will continue to watch JDJ or not I am not sure but let's all enjoy the triple dhamaka this weekend of CID (AKAKR) & Gallantry Awards πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .. can't wait to watch these...
Congrats!!!!! we are post 100 pages now πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Rocket shetty flies where ever he is πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰