Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

Another thing I forgot to mention last night.. I admit.. Daya couldn't perform well comparing with the two other contestants.. but it doesn't allow someone to insult Daya infront of the whole show..After giving the performance he was silent.. but it was Mona who asked him if he had any words because it was Madhuri Special.. Only after that Daya sang and talked his heart.. but when he was returning to hawa mahal.. suddenly Mona said that ___"jitna buttering karna tha ho gaya.. ab aap hawa mahal jaiye." This is a direct insult... and he is too humble and lovable to protest about it, even with a smile... I can't understand why the show is humiliating him in this way.. because its the rule according to which He is in the show.. IT hurts.. it really really hurts me.. when I see that people are giving unjustified insulting comments to my Daya which is giving him excruciating pain.. but he is bearing it with a grin..

I do not think that was an insult at all. She was just saying that in good taste. What tick me off are the comments that the judges give Daya Sir.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ramya-CIDnSSfan

i agree Vrushali didnt choreograph the dance very well. but it was definitely not coz she wanted to be the highlight. it was bcoz she knows Daya cant dance. yes, he cant. or maybe he doesn't want to.

Of course he can't dance. This platform is ideally set to make non-dancers dance. So I
m not saying that it's completely Vrushali's fault, but most of it is. Also, I feel Daya Sir isn't trying very hard, he is getting disinterested by the show and the negative comments...have you seen how he speaks "Hum kuch accha karne ki koshish karnege"...he is clearly very upset, but is not saying anything.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vrushali is a good dancer, but not a good a choreographer.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally am back ...

I was not that happy with Daya Sir performance, I credit it to his choreographer too... so am not bothered of his 19 this time , though I feel he could have been give an extra 1 or 2 marks ...  I wish it was someonelse in Vrushali's place ...

may be lack of practise Daya Sir couldn't give his best, but as a CIDian I know what could be the reason behind it...

But still , I don't want to loose any hope atleast till the end... May be due to AKAKR and GA event, he couldn't spare much time for his JDJ rehearsals...  next week is going to be a wild-card Special, so I suppose, there may be no performances from the top 7 celebrities in this coming week and hopefully Daya Sir may have enough time before his next performance... 😊

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
Hey Twinks. Look this AT has become so slow....Hmm...we need to be present here for more time. But how?
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Hey Twinks. Look this AT has become so slow....Hmm...we need to be present here for more time. But how?

We already have - Daya in JDJ disucssion thread in CID forum..  now we are in 3rd thread there...  that's why many CIDians are absent here.. otherwise, if we had continue only in JDJ forum, we would have been in the 5th or 6th thread by now ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: twinklelovesCID

We already have - Daya in JDJ disucssion thread in CID forum..  now we are in 3rd thread there...  that's why many CIDians are absent here.. otherwise, if we had continue only in JDJ forum, we would have been in the 5th or 6th thread by now ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Well, this is true Twinks. We are discussing JDJ on both forums. That's why we are lagging behind here.
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramya-CIDnSSfan

well maybe coz he cudnt say Daya cant dance. n yeah, Daya can dance, but why doesnt he? u c all the steps given to him, he doesnt do them properly. either misses them, or doesnt do them flexibly. thats wat keeps him in the bottom.

Why dont the judges clearly point out their mistakes. problem is not with the scores d judges give. its with the comments they give. they never ever point out whatz wrong & wat shud be done. I remember once, in d bhangra epi when Remo told Vrush k basic steps nai chalte. but stil THEY are not moving away frm d basics. n its not at all just Vrush's fault. Its Daya's fault also. when he cant do all these basic steps that well, she scared that he will totally miss out the complex dance steps. So ONLY VRUSH is not to be blamed. Its daya's fault also.πŸ₯Ί

I understand Rammy what you are trying to say , yes its true that Daya is too busy to shoot for CID , Gallantry award etc, so he couldn't give enough time for practising dance.. but at least Vru should take up some new theme.. tapori theme has been done once.. I would like to watch that they are taking something challenging and new as far as theme is concerned and trying hard, and after that if he fails, it will be okay for me.. at least there will be a consolation that they have tried something new.. but they are not taking any new theme.. this is the saddest part..

Daya himself admitted that he don't know anything about dance.. so he has to depend a lot upon Vrushali.. even if he invents a new theme.. he has to depend upon her for his steps and moves and everything.. so here Vrushali should take more initiative as per her strength and shortcomings.. This is what we have expected.. and still are expecting from them.. She should make a theme in which there will be enough scope for Daya to prove himself..

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

I do not think that was an insult at all. She was just saying that in good taste. What tick me off are the comments that the judges give Daya Sir.

I disagree DebπŸ˜ƒ, well at first I want to mention again that Daya is not the sole contestant who has been considered as weak dancer, along with Daya there are Shekhar and Mahi who also has been considered weak as per judges' analysis.. but last day Mona said so straightly only to Daya that he couldn't give any extraordinary performance during that time when the result was being announced, clearly indicating that.. after giving weak performances week after week.. he is still there..

So when she delivered those words.. specially "buttering" that didn't sound very friendly to me at least.. yes.. others views surely can differ... I think that an anchor shouldn't deliver such words that any contestant feels bad or neglected.. or simply uncomfortable.. I didn't find her.. delivering such words to other contestants.. even with a friendly note.. It hurts me.. because I didn't find much thing has happened which turned out to be so friendly and jocose for Daya sir.. and there is a thiner line between a friendly tease and a mock cloaked under pleasant friendly smile..

Might it be possible.. that we are too sensitive about Daya sir.. so it hurts me.. I will be very happy if my notions are wrong though😊

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Well, this is true Twinks. We are discussing JDJ on both forums. That's why we are lagging behind here.

I already mentioned about this in the begining itself... but many prefered to dicuss this topic in the CID forum itself... 😊

Actually many of us are attached to CID forum.. after a long IF journey of many CIDians and 14 years of CIDship's mutual experience , now our CID forum has become like our home for all...πŸ€— because we discuss and interact a lot related to CID & its cast and sometimes also on & off topics too...  πŸ˜‰ so it's not easy to shift to another forum... and we understand & respect every individual CIDians' choice. 😳

anyways many of us are already here, that's enough... so let them continue there and we here... what say Tanni  πŸ˜Š
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago