Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
guys ..!! clock is about to strike  9 ....😛 so its time for me to logout..!! 😉 

though its going to start off with Govinda's introduction followed by Madam K's drama... I don't want to miss any possible glimpse of Daya Sir on JDJ .. so bye everyone..!!ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

definitely...2 much nai 4 much 😆 poor Daya, If he sees all that, wo zarur balcony se kood jaayenge (touchwood) 😆😆😆

😆😆 yes he will .. am sure of it 😉😆😆 (touchwood)
byeeeeee........m switchin on d TV now, hoping to NOT FIND any Maa Exchange ad. 😆
Originally posted by JustJ

wait some one jumping from balcony ?? why this ghor anardh

in Daya Sir's presence am going to it... 😉 am sure even others too do it..!! 

just imagine...!! what will be Daya Sir reactions be to our crazy acts in reality 😆  poor Daya Sir will be confused to understand whom he should save first ðŸĪŠ twinky ko bachao ya ramya ko..!! ya phir Tanni ko ...?? 😆
hahaha... yeah, he wud hav 2 play the game I suggested somewhr here.... catch the kudiyaan 😆
Ya jaya ko 😆

ok performance was thanda, he clearly forgot many steps and was looking for vrushali to cope up with her , daya was nervous in Govindas presence, and he was good
Daya sir's dance performance was wonderful but judges gave only 23 marks.And now adding up the score for the two dance performances in today's episode of JDJ the total score dropped 😔

I do hope that all admirers would send as many votes as they can so that Daya sir's safe from elimination in JDJ

I thoroughly enjoyed Daya Sir's hip - hop...!! 😍

he was very cute specially in the begining and at the end...!! ðŸ˜ģ

coming to the scores..!! we were well aware of judges scores..  so looking at his 23 didn't hurt me much as before...!! ðŸĨą

but the " 4 " thing was too much...ðŸ˜Ą though it wasn't 10 wala performance still he may be given atleast 7... he wasn't that bad either that he should get just 4 ... huh..!!ðŸ˜Ą
twinky, what it will be if he came online? Can you explain.
chinnu I was referring to JDJ official website... where every week each celebrity are selected for online chatting...  still now it was Yana, Shekhar, Chang maybe even Mahi's name too was shown on that site...

so I was saying..!! what if that website invites people to chat with Daya Sir ?? 😛