Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
haila, wat did mads do ?? i like her acting but donno about her Judging qualities ...

me doing ok ,
hmmm...... I understand Tanni ...!! πŸ˜‰

I always wanted judges outlook towards every contestant to be according to every individual contestant's dancing experience...  

on judges path its unfair to give 30 for an experienced dancer-celebrity and always giving just 22 or 23 to a not at all a dancer-celebrity... 😑
Originally posted by JustJ

haila, wat did mads do ?? i like her acting but donno about her Judging qualities ...

me doing ok ,
welcome back Jaya di...!! πŸ€—

please don't get wrong our dear Tanni's post... she is only saying so due to her fustration towards judges unfair outlook towards every contestants ... am sure she didn't meant it other ways😊
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

me doing ok ,

Not only Madz Di, but also the other judges are doing partiality with some contestants. I used to love Madz before, but sorry to say that I'm losing my appeal for her after JDJ. And I dint ever like Malaika. Remo is sweet. I'm okay with him. But don't love the judging of any of them.
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Hi Rammy. Chalo, we speed up this AT tooπŸ˜›.

gud idea πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

@Ramya - hi ...!! how ru..?? Lastly when we meet, we were discussing to jump from the balcony ... remember !!πŸ˜†

yeah, I remember πŸ˜†

@Tanni & Ramya... just now only I noticed ur siggies...!! πŸ˜› and both of ur siggies are very beautiful...!!πŸ˜ƒ

@ Tanni - ur avi is very cute..!! 😳 which episode is this from..??
Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

yeah, I remember πŸ˜†

I was remebering our convo even after logging out then...!! we are too much...!!πŸ˜†
lol, show me one person who can like or respect malika as dancing judge ?? only Vaibhavi and Trio of Boggie-woogie r best ......... even remo is clever ,

poor  mads kaha phas gayi

wait some one jumping from balcony ?? why this ghor anardh
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

I was remebering our convo even after logging out then...!! we are too much...!!πŸ˜†

definitely...2 much nai 4 much πŸ˜† poor Daya, If he sees all that, wo zarur balcony se kood jaayenge (touchwood) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†