Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok , iam on and off here ......

but guys, his new promo of daya was smashing ........ he was just amazing .......... vrushali USE HIM ........ he will surprise everyone
ASHVIKrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guyzz i love daya sir's hiphop in d promo waiting for tommorow's epi....!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello rock star...waiting for your performance tomorrow !
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒas usual being impatient for tomorrow 9p.m.. THis week i am a little more happy because I was so much scared for Daya, for the voting difficulty I had to face last monday.. but he is safe and now I have flash of his hiphop performance..😳😳... I am veeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyy happy
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
someone noticed? Daya has done 2 dances this week. one only wid Vrush n another with 4 other contestants n deir choreographers...wowww, w8in fr that dance. I wonder what it is πŸ˜ƒ
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramya-CIDnSSfan

someone noticed? Daya has done 2 dances this week. one only wid Vrush n another with 4 other contestants n deir choreographers...wowww, w8in fr that dance. I wonder what it is πŸ˜ƒ

really? I didn't notice it Rammy.. yes I am too looking forward to watch all these
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

really? I didn't notice it Rammy.. yes I am too looking forward to watch all these

yeah, thr was another promo where all the 4 pairs put on the same type of dress n Remo whistles. n it luks like Daya ws highlighted. or maybe the highlight ws just fr TRP's πŸ˜†.
but they all wore the dress which Daya had worn on his 1st performance. (Gold colour) just thr might have been a little difference in that dress n this dress!!!
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

OMG! I missed it😭! Is this promo uploaded?
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yeah, thr was another promo where all the 4 pairs put on the same type of dress n Remo whistles. n it luks like Daya ws highlighted. or maybe the highlight ws just fr TRP's πŸ˜†.
but they all wore the dress which Daya had worn on his 1st performance. (Gold colour) just thr might have been a little difference in that dress n this dress!!!

Daya Sir was highlightedπŸ˜›...That's cool!!!
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I haven't seen that promo,maybe I missed that promo..Has it been uploaded?