Insp Daya to Dancing Daya AT2 Finale performance - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

thanks tanni.

Mention not yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Originally posted by aadrika01

look at Daya sir.......he is laughing hard.....

Yeah๐Ÿ˜›! So, Saloni didn't turn out that bad, the far it is understood from the promo. She is making fun here too๐Ÿ˜†.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
yes......the thing to worry was their weird combination.......but that little girl is a good performer I must say.......and seems like the team  came out with a real entertaining performance.......๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by aadrika01

yes......the thing to worry was their weird combination.......but that little girl is a good performer I must say.......and seems like the team  came out with a real entertaining performance.......๐Ÿ˜Š

Hmm...I hope the marks  too be a real entertaining๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†!!
....don't know yaar...........judges love to praise him............but when it comes to marks then they become ๐Ÿ˜”....!!! Edited by aadrika01 - 13 years ago
saw the promo..
Yaayy...daya rocks
hey tanni thanks for d caps...i loved d pairing of daya and vrushali..dey luk gud together....dat's wat i think...dno wat others think of der pairing???
** MOD NOTE **

plzz stay to the discussion of this topic, meaning Daya only, any personal discussion should be happend in chat club
Daya is doing a great job!
Wish him all the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by YARAVforever

hey tanni thanks for d caps...i loved d pairing of daya and vrushali..dey luk gud together....dat's wat i think...dno wat others think of der pairing???

Yeah! They are very sweet together. We didn't like any girl with Daya in CID, but we just love Vrushali. She is like a cute lil girl and like Daya Sir's younger sister๐Ÿ˜Š.