Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

hi Muskaan...any1 else here?

hello dear, how r u?????????????

Edited by muskaanlovescid - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Good morning everyone and Daya Sir!!
Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

arre ye to Udupi ka "SOUTH INDIAN LUNCH" hai ji. they keep about 12 type of things with Chapati or dosa...
here are 2 examples: 😆😆

---this one resembling more 😛😛😛.... i think he finished everything other than chapati 😆😆😆😆

hey arre...Daya ne sab kuch khaa liya??? 😆
😲

next time when we go 4 lunch with him ...we will order some extra ....... 😆😆😆😆....warna hum kya khayenga 😆😆😆

good morning every1...............😃

Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will see one of the contestant jodis getting unlucky in the Teen Ka Tadka round..

Yet another week of Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa arrives, but this week with a different flavour!! The jodis will be dancing to the concept of Teen Ka Tadka wherein one celebrity will join each group in thier performance.

A khabroo from the sets informs, "This time it's Akhil Kumar-the boxer who lost the race, and he will bow out this week".

We too hear that along with Akhil Kumar, Krushna Abhishek, Meiyang Chang, Mahhi Vij were tin the bottom four. The bottom two happened to be Chang and Akhil, in which Akhil and Sapna got the boot. Ishita Panchal who was paired with them in the Teen Ka Tadka performance was the unlucky one..---- I AM HAPPY OUR HERO WAS NOT IN BOTTOM 3 yipppiee

A source further says, "Dayanand Shetty-Vrushali and Saloni shaked their legs on the number Mujhse Shaadi karoge,😍----- girls ready to faint 😆 ........any1 shaking head in Yes 😛ooops wrong question any1 shaking head in no 😆

Shekhar Suman-Preet and Vidya Malvade showed their moves on Maria Maria... from the movie Partner, Ragini Khanna-Nirav and Jay Soni performed on Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai while Krushna-Robin and Sarita Joshi performed on Signal Pyaar Ka Signal."

Teen Ka Tadka will be an eye pleasing event as more celebrities other than Jhalak contestants will grace the stage. The pairings will be as follows - Nandish Sandhu-Ankita Lokhande, Rashmi Desai-Sushant Rajput, Aishwarya Sakhuja- Yana Gupta, Jay Soni- Ragini Khanna, Saloni Daini- Dayanand Shetty, Vikrant Massey- Mahhi Vij, Sarita Joshi- Krushna Abhishek, Vidya Malvade- Shekhar Suman, Ishita Panchal- Akhil Kumar and last but not the least Neha Marda with Meiyang Chang.

Don't forget to see the Teen Ka Tadka special next week on Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhla Jaa! 😍
oh rockstar....my superstar....you are the winner !!!
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

oh rockstar....my superstar....you are the winner !!!

i am expecting him to be in top3 😳😳😳 .then we will make him win by our voting 😛😛😛😛
let him be in the final....sure he can over take even if it is Madhuri against him.
[QUOTE=Puri_2711

i am expecting him to be in top3 😳😳😳 .then we will make him win by our voting 😛
[/QUOTE]  in fact he will reach in top 3 by voting only. dear..........so keep voting..........😛😛😛😛😛
sure ...no doubt...no idea what my phone bill will turn this time 😆

tumare liya kuch bhi...😳