Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) (Page 9)

rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
once again jogi  failed to understand his family  ….. he is always giving first preference to damini and icha ….. i do agree with divya, damini should stay in here limits …. Once again they going to drag the story ……. i guess the creatives have decided that they will give superb episode once a week only ....
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

k...frenz so here is 2day's SBB video where Nandish is doing preparations for d special eveningEmbarrassed
watch it from 1:00 till end

n this is the 2nd video where Nandish proposes her n she says yes..n den dey had a party Dancing
watch it from starting
thanks for the link dear...Big smile
u  awesome as always Big smileBig smile
hey anu loved the video the songs played in the background r very beautiful ...and definately sets the mood.now waiting for the day of marriage to arrive ..Big smile
nandmi is the best Big smile ..  that was rlly awesme by nandish ...guy deserves pat on his back ..he seriously knows the correct way to propose his gal WinkBig smile wish them a happy life ahead ....Big smile
yes dear v are definitely waiting for them to get marriedBig smile
i loved it when nandish says that 'i want u to b always wid me'...n she repiles "i'll b urs forever"Embarrassed

SRKLuvr

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

thank you anu for the videos ?.. nandu looks hot and rashmi looks nice too ?.. but why did the reporter kept saying tapu and veer ?.. its nandu and rashmi   ?. i m happy that they declared their love but video is tarah kya karni ki jarurt thi ?. it looked like swayambar shows ?.. if u ever saw rahul dulhaniya le jaye ga  ?. nandu explained his every move and every thought, like  ?? but songs were romantic ?.. its was a 2nd most romantic proposal i have ever seen ?.. they really love each other ?? the songs in the background were perfect ?. people who were really worried about rashmi's weight then they should know that nandu is able to carry her and its obvious that he doesn't care how she looks ?.. i m happy for them ....

hey tanya...reporters kept saying veer n tappu coz majority audience know dem  by their onscreen names...well for me it was d most romantic proposal on tv i hv ever seen n that too for realBig smile ..background music was mindblowing it was like cherry on d cakeBig smile
n yes true love does not care abt looks n all.....but both of dem were looking AWESOME in white!!!

SRKLuvr

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Friends I promise soon as I get back making the new heaven will be my first priority!Smile Oh GOD I am enraptured by Nandmi!Day Dreaming That dance was sooooooooooooooooooooo OMG!Day Dreaming OK I will need links to todays SBB and their performance on Friday NightParty Thanks soooo much my darling friends I love u all heaps!Hug I miss u lots and lots and lots here!
hey sanaya how r u dear? u wl definitely love d SBB videoBig smile  V all miss u a lotHug
n yes coz of dis video our new Veeya/ Nandmi heaven wl b outstandingBig smile

SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiz ever1 ..i did not watch ..yesterday's episode but i went through the written updates ..and none of the part was interesting to b watched Sleepy...but i think nani has helped tappu by setting her priorities straight away its veer ..what she shud b looking for and not engaging in words fight with iccha.WinkBig smile.although m certain this time that iccha wont sacrifice veer and i have a serious thought that she might b the 1 to expose tappu this time Ouch
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
hi ankit..u dere?
i hv just seen a beautiful pic of Nandmi on rashami's fb wall uploaded by her relative few hrs bk...dis pic tells future of NandmiBig smile m not able to upload it here..so c if u can do itSmile
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_QuinnAurora.vivacious_priyaankit_34SRKLuvr

Go to top