Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) (Page 7)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=10150113424382152&oid=69479976752&comments
dis video z posted by nandish on fb..... see how sweetly rashmi says baby i love you.........Clap
hey thats so sweet of nandish he clearly knows how to keep hi gf happy WinkBig smile

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by priya2904

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=10150113424382152&oid=69479976752&comments
dis video z posted by nandish on fb..... see how sweetly rashmi says baby i love you.........Clap
hey thats so sweet of nandish he clearly knows how to keep hi gf happy WinkBig smile
i waise heard that rashmi is performing in india ne bana di jodi ..kisi ko baad mein link mile toh plzz post kar dijiye ga Smile
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Oh no! I did request that the mods keep the Veeya Heaven open till I made a new one! See its very diffcult and I need to copy some stuff to the new one!
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
HI FRIENDS!!! Ankit ji thanks soo much for making this whilst im away acually ive been in Napeansea Road all week and no internet cafes there but now I will come more often. Two more weeks in India then im back home! Ive been doing nothing but shopping eating and attending parties here and having a ball but im really feeling guilty i didnt make the new heaven in time but dw this time I promise when I get back I will make the most beautiful heaven u guys would have eveer seen especially now that nandish and rashami are OFFICIALLY NANDMI!!! And OMG if I knew the proposal is happening at this moment I wudve come on later but no probs I will see the video that has been uploaded tomorrow and I am really indebted to Anu and Ankit ji especially for taking up the slack fpor our three heavena whilst im away and I must say extraordinary job guys! I am sooooooooooooooooo THRILLED for Nandmi I have been catching all the videos I missed from our fb fanclub and just unable to speak. Uttaran is mking me feel worse for tapu but yesterday was both shocking and funny! weingu scenes dont make me laugh anymore cos they hurt my tapu baby so now i can only cringe at them anywayz im off to watch the nandmi video again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Friends I promise soon as I get back making the new heaven will be my first priority!Smile Oh GOD I am enraptured by Nandmi!Day Dreaming That dance was sooooooooooooooooooooo OMG!Day Dreaming OK I will need links to todays SBB and their performance on Friday NightParty Thanks soooo much my darling friends I love u all heaps!Hug I miss u lots and lots and lots here!

ankit_34

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
xavi please I beg of u....we need pics of the nandmi proposal from todays sbb!!!
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
k...frenz so here is 2day's SBB video where Nandish is doing preparations for d special eveningEmbarrassed
watch it from 1:00 till end

n this is the 2nd video where Nandish proposes her n she says yes..n den dey had a party Dancing
watch it from starting

SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

HI FRIENDS!!! Ankit ji thanks soo much for making this whilst im away acually ive been in Napeansea Road all week and no internet cafes there but now I will come more often. Two more weeks in India then im back home! Ive been doing nothing but shopping eating and attending parties here and having a ball but im really feeling guilty i didnt make the new heaven in time but dw this time I promise when I get back I will make the most beautiful heaven u guys would have eveer seen especially now that nandish and rashami are OFFICIALLY NANDMI!!! And OMG if I knew the proposal is happening at this moment I wudve come on later but no probs I will see the video that has been uploaded tomorrow and I am really indebted to Anu and Ankit ji especially for taking up the slack fpor our three heavena whilst im away and I must say extraordinary job guys! I am sooooooooooooooooo THRILLED for Nandmi I have been catching all the videos I missed from our fb fanclub and just unable to speak. Uttaran is mking me feel worse for tapu but yesterday was both shocking and funny! weingu scenes dont make me laugh anymore cos they hurt my tapu baby so now i can only cringe at them anywayz im off to watch the nandmi video again!
sanayaji there is nothing to feel guilty about we all want u to enjoy ur ...indian tour to the maximum Big smile without worrying abt wats going on here ... we can handle it for sure Wink and of course after u return we r expecting a grand nandmi celebration along with ..a brand new heaven ...and this time we have got plenty of more videos and pics to work on WinkLOL m sure 10th heaven wud b the best 1 Big smile

SRKLuvr

Go to top