Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) (Page 64)

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

hey guys...its 100% sure now that veer is d father of d childDancing
i just saw 'Serial JKN' where rashami said ki tapasya bahut khush hai kyunki uska aur veer ka bachha aane wala haiParty
anu u the best ..u always the first 1 to  come with superb news like this Smile
hey d thing is m also everytime waiting for any good news abt veeya or Nandmi so as soon as i get it i just cant wait to share it wid u allBig smile
m very happy todayDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

hey guys...its 100% sure now that veer is d father of d childDancing
i just saw 'Serial JKN' where rashami said ki tapasya bahut khush hai kyunki uska aur veer ka bachha aane wala haiParty
anu u the best ..u always the first 1 to  come with superb news like this Smile
hey d thing is m also everytime waiting for any good news abt veeya or Nandmi so as soon as i get it i just cant wait to share it wid u allBig smile
m very happy todayDancing
even me and i think most of the veeya fans wud b after reading this ..Big smile
u have made my day for sure Big smile

SRKLuvr

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragya_dutta

r u sure rashmi and nadish going to act as oldies well m not sure Wink

no they might change the faces..or kill one or both of them..you know ANYTHING can happen in TV LOL
i think the grown up characters can also b played by these people ...but in that case nandish and rashmi wud b bro and sis ..rite ?/omg fhir rehne do LOLLOL

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii LOL LOL

i dont think nandmi would ever want that LOLLOL
yaa yaa i know but somehow i was thinking ki after grown up happens ..give negative roe to tina and postive to rashmi this time ...lets c what change delivers ..and how they perform in different roles WinkBig smile[/QUOTE]

m sure rashami would do a good job in a positive role..but i juts hope that role isn't completely bland boring weak and spinelessDead..would hate to see her i that role then..

but what bout the other soap she has supposedly signed? i hope its a rumor..altho it might be a good opportunity for her..but i want her to work with nandish and only nandish...i'm a selfish fanLOL

SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

r u sure rashmi and nadish going to act as oldies well m not sure Wink

no they might change the faces..or kill one or both of them..you know ANYTHING can happen in TV LOL
i think the grown up characters can also b played by these people ...but in that case nandish and rashmi wud b bro and sis ..rite ?/omg fhir rehne do LOLLOL

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii LOL LOL

i dont think nandmi would ever want that LOLLOL
yaa yaa i know but somehow i was thinking ki after grown up happens ..give negative roe to tina and postive to rashmi this time ...lets c what change delivers ..and how they perform in different roles WinkBig smile

m sure rashami would do a good job in a positive role..but i juts hope that role isn't completely bland boring weak and spinelessDead..would hate to see her i that role then..

but what bout the other soap she has supposedly signed? i hope its a rumor..altho it might be a good opportunity for her..but i want her to work with nandish and only nandish...i'm a selfish fanLOL
[/QUOTE] yaa same here ..and u know wat this time i want a plot in which nandish ..is trying for rashmi's love but the serial shud not b so serious ..i mean ..all the trying and all shud b in a light hearted and comic way Big smile

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
yes i agree..something that doesn't deal with murder police poor-rich issues...n DEFINITELY no second marriages please Confused

but i would love to see nandish in a slightly gray shade...somewhere i had read that he himself also wants to act in a negative character now to show his acting capabilities Wink

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

yes i agree..something that doesn't deal with murder police poor-rich issues...n DEFINITELY no second marriages please Confused

but i would love to see nandish in a slightly gray shade...somewhere i had read that he himself also wants to act in a negative character now to show his acting capabilities Wink
yaa may b ..but somehow i want them in a light hearted comedy show ..in which nandish tries various scams and tricks to impress rashmi ..or something funny like that .....Big smilebut this time i surely want him to run behind her WinkLOLLOL

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

yaa may b ..but somehow i want them in a light hearted comedy show ..in which nandish tries various scams and tricks to impress rashmi ..or something funny like that .....Big smilebut this time i surely want him to run behind her WinkLOLLOL

oh yes i do too...you know REVENGE Evil SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

oh yes i do too...you know REVENGE Evil SmileLOL
yaa but the sequences shud not b so serious trying to kill any 1 ..or something like that ..i mean ...in a comic way like they do in movies trying to impress a gal ..LOLLOL but we wud love this change of events for sure ..and so will the audience Big smile

Go to top