Originally posted by trupat

well u guys take care see u tomorrow

byeee ever1 even m leaving ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by xavivilla

thanks for the lovely pics xavi ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i liked the 2nd 1 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hi friends im at Singfapore Airport for a mini stopover on my way back to Melbourne so am fully making use of the free internet here.; I was shocked by yesterdays epi I never thought that Gunwanti would say such things! She wants to take away my baby's happiness by snatching her own kid from her? UGH! I fully hate her now! If anyone tries to harm my baby then I hate them! Ah well lets wait for the sonography scene. I think now this will be the track only tapu begging for her child and gunwanti taking it from her! how gross! ugh! ah well! Im still on nandmi high so doesnt matter! I will be back in Melbourne in 9 hours. Until then bye 
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Hi friends im at Singfapore Airport for a mini stopover on my way back to Melbourne so am fully making use of the free internet here.; I was shocked by yesterdays epi I never thought that Gunwanti would say such things! She wants to take away my baby's happiness by snatching her own kid from her? UGH! I fully hate her now! If anyone tries to harm my baby then I hate them! Ah well lets wait for the sonography scene. I think now this will be the track only tapu begging for her child and gunwanti taking it from her! how gross! ugh! ah well! Im still on nandmi high so doesnt matter! I will be back in Melbourne in 9 hours. Until then bye 
hiiiz sanayaji ..i some how expected this to happen ..but tappu wont give her baby so easily for sure ..
waise 1 more gud news for u ..aus beat england by 4 runs ......๐Ÿ˜‰and the match was at MCG..๐Ÿ˜Š
u missed it 
Originally posted by ankit_34

hiiiz sanayaji ..i some how expected this to happen ..but tappu wont give her baby so easily for sure ..
waise 1 more gud news for u ..aus beat england by 4 runs ......๐Ÿ˜‰and the match was at MCG..๐Ÿ˜Š
u missed it 
Lovely๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks so much for the good news๐Ÿ˜Š I asm hoping we get the veeya scene today๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Lovely๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks so much for the good news๐Ÿ˜Š I asm hoping we get the veeya scene today๐Ÿ˜Š
yaa we r getting 1 ..today i think when they go for sonography ..it wud b veer's first interaction with tappu ..he got the news of her being preggy ..lets c how it goes ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ankit_34

yaa we r getting 1 ..today i think when they go for sonography ..it wud b veer's first interaction with tappu ..he got the news of her being preggy ..lets c how it goes ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am very hopeful Ankit ji๐Ÿ˜Š Anywayz ready for our grand party?๐Ÿ˜ณ
i just loved today's episode ..... what does icha thinks of herself ..... going to see the baby ..... kya mu leke ja rahi thi, she needs to rremember that she does not have any rights on the baby ........ i m so glad that nani is there .....  i just loved the way veer held tapu's arm and even when he let it go, you can see he was feeling guilty .... you can see that he feels bad that he is not able to give 100% to tapu and the baby ..... just loved today's episode ..... yup the baby is veer's unlike icha, tapu does not have habit of going from man to man