Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) (Page 40)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

no need to thank me evertime....THANKS A MILLION..
ur work is so brilliant ki apne aap munh se thanks nikal jaata hai even if u dont wanna say WinkBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillaSRKLuvr

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by xavivilla

no need to thank me evertime....THANKS A MILLION..
ur work is so brilliant ki apne aap munh se thanks nikal jaata hai even if u dont wanna say WinkBig smile
 
thxsx a lot for the complement ankit...i'm so pleased to hear that....Star
Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Joined: 20 June 2010
Posts: 874

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by pragya_dutta

Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by pragya_dutta

Originally posted by priya2904

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY VEEYA FRDS....Big smile


i absolutely LOVE your dp... such a sweet moment captured SmileClap


thanx pragya.............. yaar which z d peak time when most of d veeya fans come online.??????...Smile


arey yaar..whom are you asking...i myself am always on at the wrong time Cry
yesterday's episode was a dangerous 1 ..we might soon find end to this track ..much opposite to wat we expected ..Cry so ever1 end of veeya is near Cry waise i liked the precap to some extent ..i have always said that tappu shud b only interested in veer and  not troubling iccha because from their all the problem begins ..Ouch and she is now rlly scared of loosing him ..cause she knows this is her last chance.Ouch.dekhte hain aage kya hota hai ..but i want her to b rlly really preggy of course with veer's child ...common cvs ,..show something in our favour also WinkLOL

thnks ankit ji for the WU...the soap sucks big time now a days n i dont watch it...so thanks for your WUSmile...yeah the end of veeya seems evident now Cry..but m not sad...m sure we will very soon watch nandmi in a better avatar than even veeya...in an oh-so-in-love avatar (off screen toh hai hi i hope we get to see it on screen really soon)Embarrassed...as long as tappu goes i think its high time she gets a guy of her own...n i dont mind raghu..especially after he drove away those goons the other dayEmbarrassed...n it would be nice to hear rumors of nandish getting jealous Wink Big smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by pragya_dutta

Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by pragya_dutta

Originally posted by priya2904

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY VEEYA FRDS....Big smile


i absolutely LOVE your dp... such a sweet moment captured SmileClap


thanx pragya.............. yaar which z d peak time when most of d veeya fans come online.??????...Smile


arey yaar..whom are you asking...i myself am always on at the wrong time Cry
yesterday's episode was a dangerous 1 ..we might soon find end to this track ..much opposite to wat we expected ..Cry so ever1 end of veeya is near Cry waise i liked the precap to some extent ..i have always said that tappu shud b only interested in veer and  not troubling iccha because from their all the problem begins ..Ouch and she is now rlly scared of loosing him ..cause she knows this is her last chance.Ouch.dekhte hain aage kya hota hai ..but i want her to b rlly really preggy of course with veer's child ...common cvs ,..show something in our favour also WinkLOL

thnks ankit ji for the WU...the soap sucks big time now a days n i dont watch it...so thanks for your WUSmile...yeah the end of veeya seems evident now Cry..but m not sad...m sure we will very soon watch nandmi in a better avatar than even veeya...in an oh-so-in-love avatar (off screen toh hai hi i hope we get to see it on screen really soon)Embarrassed...as long as tappu goes i think its high time she gets a guy of her own...n i dont mind raghu..especially after he drove away those goons the other dayEmbarrassed...n it would be nice to hear rumors of nandish getting jealous Wink Big smile
well pragya ji talkin abt ..nandish getting jealous well i dont want that i want their relationship to b free of controversy... it can get dangerous u know LOLLOL and talking abt raghu and taps well i just cant see her with any other guy for now ..i believe agar veer bhi wahan hota toh even he wud have drove away those goons Wink but kuch bhi ho tappu is sure to get a new guy ..i just want that this track shud move forward for a gud period of time so dat we get maximum of the veeya scenes b4 we say gud bye to them  Big smile

Edited by ankit_34 - 06 January 2011 at 12:57am
--Loser-- IF-Achieverz
--Loser--
--Loser--

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 125793

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hi,,,Smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansarSsssS

hi,,,Smile
hiiiiz ji ........
aap veeya fan toh ni hain Big smile
--Loser-- IF-Achieverz
--Loser--
--Loser--

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 125793

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

hi,,,Smile
hiiiiz ji ........
aap veeya fan toh ni hainBig smile

han jee nahi honEmbarrassed

wo hona lazmi hai??Confused

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

hi,,,Smile
hiiiiz ji ........
aap veeya fan toh ni hainBig smile

han jee nahi honEmbarrassed

wo hona lazmi hai??Confused

.. ..jab tak aap  veeya ,tappu yaa veeya fans ki yahan par burai ni karte ...aapka veeya fan hona bilkul lazmini ni  hai Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Loser--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 1193   Views: 47014

SRKLuvr 1193 47014 28 December 2010 at 12:41am by ankit_34
counting VeeYa Fans!!!

2

Author: Masooma Bukhari   Replies: 12   Views: 2011

Masooma Bukhari 12 2011 17 August 2010 at 10:00am by Kruthika.N
My Baby Veeya Dream !!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: lambooo   Replies: 64   Views: 6060

lambooo 64 6060 15 August 2010 at 8:24am by lambooo
Veeya ( URGENT URGENT URGENT)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Masooma Bukhari   Replies: 98   Views: 7243

Masooma Bukhari 98 7243 14 August 2010 at 12:54pm by jyoti06
~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 4 (L)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 1196   Views: 40387

SRKLuvr 1196 40387 12 August 2010 at 3:27am by SRKLuvr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index