Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ankit_34

yaa she is rlly preggy ..awesome .
now just 2 more wishes ..1 it has to b veer's child ..2nd ..they find out b4 she is exposed ðŸ˜ƒ

That is a whole lot of wishes😉😉 I personally feel Wish No.1 may well be true if we are to go with the name of the serial but the 2nd one I am not too sure.😉
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

yes its truely awesome!!!
our 1st wish wl b granted for sure😃 2nd is doubtful otherwise how wl they create suspense n i think dat is d reason raghu has been brought back.
but whats the point in getting her humiliated again aur fhir se bulane ka kya matlab hai ..
this is ridiculous ...the best thing wud b veer trying to expose her very confidently aur us samay he finds out she is preggy ..it wud b awesome to watch veer's face ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by groucho

That is a whole lot of wishes😉😉 I personally feel Wish No.1 may well be true if we are to go with the name of the serial but the 2nd one I am not too sure.😉

Aditi ji i was searching for u on other thread😆anyways just wanted to say hii😃u r not sure i am 200% sure nobdy will believe her this time that she is preggy😆serial aise hi thodi naaa aagey chalta hai😆
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Aditi ji i was searching for u on other thread😆anyways just wanted to say hii😃u r not sure i am 200% sure nobdy will believe her this time that she is preggy😆serial aise hi thodi naaa aagey chalta hai😆

Hello there..............Oh I agree no one will believe her after Veer exposes her but she is pregnant.
Originally posted by groucho

Hello there..............Oh I agree no one will believe her after Veer exposes her but she is pregnant.

Ha ha ha agar usko btown mein rehna hotaa toh fake kaa drama nahi karvate😆leap mein hamesha bachey alag ho jaate hain😆chodo naa mujhe toh vaise bhi interest nahi hai😃i will start watching a new show on colors on I M Virani supposed to be on dhirubhai ambani😃

but whats the point in getting her humiliated again aur fhir se bulane ka kya matlab hai ..
this is ridiculous ...the best thing wud b veer trying to expose her very confidently aur us samay he finds out she is preggy ..it wud b awesome to watch veer's face ðŸ˜ƒ
ankit i differ to u in dis point...though m a veeya fan yet i feel her being really pregy would hardly make a difference to veer...on d other hand is raghu who i feel is falling for tappu so its better if she goes wid who wl definitely gonna take care of her n her child...n as far as veeya is concerned it wl always b dere in form of veeya baby😃
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Ha ha ha agar usko btown mein rehna hotaa toh fake kaa drama nahi karvate😆leap mein hamesha bachey alag ho jaate hain😆chodo naa mujhe toh vaise bhi interest nahi hai😃i will start watching a new show on colors on I M Virani supposed to be on dhirubhai ambani😃

Is it???????????? well it seems to have its own twists and turns.........😊
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

ankit i differ to u in dis point...though m a veeya fan yet i feel her being really pregy would hardly make a difference to veer...on d other hand is raghu who i feel is falling for tappu so its better if she goes wid who wl definitely gonna take care of her n her child...n as far as veeya is concerned it wl always b dere in form of veeya baby😃
yaa lets c what happens but anu dear its raghu who is falling for tappu but tappu always loved veer ...so lets c what happens for now m happy that this preggy thing is real atleast ðŸ˜ƒ
Aditiji ok i m leaving😃u take care😉😃and keep thinking whether taps is preggy or not😆and if she is preggy where will she stay😆omg these questions are in themselves hillarious😆

yaa lets c what happens but anu dear its raghu who is falling for tappu but tappu always loved veer ...so lets c what happens for now m happy that this preggy thing is real atleast ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes but have you thought what will happen to her once Veer and his family find out about the trick and throw her out..........then it will be 100 times worse. If she has any sense left she should leave the Bundela house NOW.......to avoid further humiliation.