Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hppppp thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What an awesome proposal...YIPPIEEEEEEE....😳👏!!

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys...whats been happening?......yes the proposal was nice.....i saw the video...its true that some of the best marriages start of with the foundation of a friendship!

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know most of u guys ..loved raghu's entry ..but somehow he doesnt inspire me just like tappu i cant accept that its the end of veeya ..god knows why i want only veer for her .😭 i know its never gonne happen ..waise i agree with anu ..after tappu is 1nce again thrown out of the house ..raghu will help her out and then they will marry after that starts a revenge track ...the leap wud b carried forward by raghu-taps kid and veer iccha kid 😡 which i will hate the most 😡..so since this is the last veeya track i want this track to happen for a gud period of time ....i dont want her to b thrown out so early 😡
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

i know most of u guys ..loved raghu's entry ..but somehow he doesnt inspire me just like tappu i cant accept that its the end of veeya ..god knows why i want only veer for her .😭 i know its never gonne happen ..waise i agree with anu ..after tappu is 1nce again thrown out of the house ..raghu will help her out and then they will marry after that starts a revenge track ...the leap wud b carried forward by raghu-taps kid and veer iccha kid 😡 which i will hate the most 😡..so since this is the last veeya track i want this track to happen for a gud period of time ....i dont want her to b thrown out so early 😡

yes me 2 ankit ji.........
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

yes me 2 ankit ji.........

priya ji this raghu and taps thing is just not working for me ..i know someday tappu wud have to get over veer and marry some1 else 😭..and even i want that ..but i even want veeya somehow ..m damn confused not able to choose any1 

priya ji this raghu and taps thing is just not working for me ..i know someday tappu wud have to get over veer and marry some1 else 😭..and even i want that ..but i even want veeya somehow ..m damn confused not able to choose any1 

i want raghu to help her in getting veer back in her life.... by creating misunderstanding b/w vee...........cha....  
😃 😆
Veer ko kya shaq ho gaya hai tappu ki pregnancy par??? I havnt watched yesterday..

😆
ankit_34 thumbnail

i want raghu to help her in getting veer back in her life.... by creating misunderstanding b/w vee...........cha....  
😃 😆
Veer ko kya shaq ho gaya hai tappu ki pregnancy par??? I havnt watched yesterday..

😆

haan veer caught her entering in the bhoot haveli chupke with her high heels in her hands ..so that no1 watches her with those heels ..as its not gud for a pregnant lady to wear those heels ..so now he is doubting if she is preggy 😆 and tappu as usual cud not utter a word in front of veer 😆 Edited by ankit_34 - 13 years ago

haan veer caught her entering in the bhoot haveli chupke with her high heels in her hands ..so that no1 watches her with those heels ..as its not gud for a pregnant lady to wear those heels ..so now he is doubting if she is preggy 😆 and tappu as usual cud not utter a word in front of veer 😆

I thought tappu should say dats none of ur business go and look at ur wife ichacha what she z doing.... u dont have any right to ask me........😊
ankit_34 thumbnail

I thought tappu should say dats none of ur business go and look at ur wife ichacha what she z doing.... u dont have any right to ask me........😊

well highly optimistic from ur side even i thought the same ..but tappu as usual ..m sorry veer and all ..this gal just cant say anything to veer 😆😆

well highly optimistic from ur side even i thought the same ..but tappu as usual ..m sorry veer and all ..this gal just cant say anything to veer 😆😆

yaa she loves him soo much....
Some people are just soo imposible dey post nything on d real lives of d charater...
watch dis
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1579334&TPN=5