Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) (Page 2)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/25218-28th-december-2010-saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-part3/
hiii guys this the link for nandish proposing rashmi which is going to b shown on SBB tommorrow watch it from 7.40 ..credit goes to our very own .....anu ...thanks anu Big smile enjoy Big smile
hey u dont need to say thanks...as a Nandmi/ veeya fan it gives me a great pleasure to keep my frenz happy...n dat can b done by updating them to latest news on Nandmi/veeya.Big smile
thats rlly nice of u .....we r for sure counting on u for more ...Big smileBig smile

hii ankit whatz up??Smile
hiiz priya ji ..today u r on quite early ...Big smile
well the latest nandmi news is awesome ..they r surely the best ....now just waiting for their marriage ...Big smile waise i think  nandish has to remain extra sweet to rashmi to cover up his acts onscreen LOLLOL

ya he said in a interview dat he feels really sorry when he rudely talks to tappu on screen... and he even says sorry to her.... I m waiting to watch sbb.... but utaran dese days z too boring......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged

http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/25218-28th-december-2010-saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-part3/
hiii guys this the link for nandish proposing rashmi which is going to b shown on SBB tommorrow watch it from 7.40 ..credit goes to our very own .....anu ...thanks anu Big smile enjoy Big smile
hey u dont need to say thanks...as a Nandmi/ veeya fan it gives me a great pleasure to keep my frenz happy...n dat can b done by updating them to latest news on Nandmi/veeya.Big smile
thats rlly nice of u .....we r for sure counting on u for more ...Big smileBig smile

well the latest nandmi news is awesome ..they r surely the best ....now just waiting for their marriage ...Big smile waise i think  nandish has to remain extra sweet to rashmi to cover up his acts onscreen LOLLOL

ya he said in a interview dat he feels really sorry when he rudely talks to tappu on screen... and he even says sorry to her.... I m waiting to watch sbb.... but utaran dese days z too boring......
yaa its the same tappu peeping vee...cha romancing (well thats the word others r using mujhe aisa bilkul ni laga )LOLLOL i need some real veeya confrontation Big smile waise by showing their consummation once again they reminded the viewers that how awesomely the scene was directed and shot..and nothing was done in a hurry as it was in veecha's case  LOLLOL

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged

yaa its the same tappu peeping vee...cha romancing (well thats the word others r using mujhe aisa bilkul ni laga )LOLLOL i need some real veeya confrontation Big smile waise by showing their consummation once again they reminded the viewers that how awesomely the scene was directed and shot..and nothing was done in a hurry as it was in veecha's case  LOLLOL

well said ankit ji.... I think tappu z surely going to do something in serial for getting back veer.... i felt soo sorry to see her crying like dis.... but will be happy to see her tomorrow on sbb..Big smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged

well said ankit ji.... I think tappu z surely going to do something in serial for getting back veer.... i felt soo sorry to see her crying like dis.... but will be happy to see her tomorrow on sbb..Big smile
well priya ji i have always been telling to ever1 they r not moving the track ..its still with tappu running after veer is they themselves realise their gr8 chemistry and they certainly want to cash that ..isliye we gonne get veeya somehow chahe woh dream sequence hi kyun na ho LOL...and for that to happen ..they will make tappu try various things to get veer LOL..for us ..its always awesome to watch them together chahe woh jhagda hi kyun na ho ..after all its more entertaining then the so called romantic moments of veechaWink LOLLOL
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged

well priya ji i have always been telling to ever1 they r not moving the track ..its still with tappu running after veer is they themselves realise their gr8 chemistry and they certainly want to cash that ..isliye we gonne get veeya somehow chahe woh dream sequence hi kyun na ho LOL...and for that to happen ..they will make tappu try various things to get veer LOL..for us ..its always awesome to watch them together chahe woh jhagda hi kyun na ho ..after all its more entertaining then the so called romantic moments of veechaWink LOLLOL

Those moments of veecha were not lovely..... i like him wid tappu....  I hope something happens soon for us to see veeya together... again..

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Those moments of veecha were not lovely..... i like him wid tappu....  I hope something happens soon for us to see veeya together... again..
well i know when veeya was dere they were never out of the top 5 ..but veecha hote hi they were not in the list of top 10 ..so they decided to get back tappu in the b house ..and guess what they r back in the bussiness Big smile

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
okk i have to go now bye....Smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged