Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
but jahan tak mujhe yaad hai aap toh veecha fan huaa karti thi naa??πŸ˜•
hey guys...this d adv which rashami has done with salman😊

C:\Documents and Settings\hp\Desktop\YouTube - Superstar Salman Khan & Rashmi Desai Aka Tapasya New Active Wheel Marathi CHANGLA AAHE Ad - HQ.htm
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

hey guys...this d adv which rashami has done with salman😊

C:\Documents and Settings\hp\Desktop\YouTube - Superstar Salman Khan & Rashmi Desai Aka Tapasya New Active Wheel Marathi CHANGLA AAHE Ad - HQ.htm
hiiz .anu ..
i have watched some clips of that ad its rlly beautiful πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by groucho

Since I am not a Veer and Tapasya fan nor a Veer and Ichcha fan but am a fan of happiness and neutrality............ I am taking the liberty of wishing everyone a very Happy 2011.
  thanks n a very happy new year to u tooπŸ˜ƒ

hey anu cehck out the first page ..and tell me naa if i have missed any new videos of nandmi πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ankit_34

hiiz .anu ..
i have watched some clips of that ad its rlly beautiful πŸ˜ƒ

hi ankit....i saw d whole adv for d first time so i posted itSmile
yes rashami is looking gorgeous as alwaysπŸ˜ƒ

but jahan tak mujhe yaad hai aap toh veecha fan huaa karti thi naa??πŸ˜•

Well, as a reviewer of films, sometimes I am far too realistic in my hopes when I watch serials. So technically, a love triangle generally should end with the original couple and happily ever after.

I have long since realised that this does not happen too easily in serials.......πŸ˜•

For me these are characters and I agree or disagree with the storyline.........not a couple.

I find Tapasya's character is more attractive in its script whilst Ichcha's is pushed to the background. Whether that is fair or not depends on the TRP's.

I think it is high time that Ichcha was given a different avatar where she can take Tapasya head on and then it would make for a very interesting serial. As it is we are now entering a repetition of all that we saw last year and worse.

Besides if one is to be fair this WAS a love story between Ichcha and Veer and a story of (supposed) friendship between Tapasya and Ichcha. So that is how I judge it.

Maybe it is the nature of my work that makes me respond the way I do. I do not advocate being a fan of anyone personally as these characters have been made unreal by the CV's and I find it hard to empathise with most of them.
But yes I am happy, when characters are happy and I have always maintained that Tapasya needs to find a strong man to make her happy, as long as she leaves Nani behind. I do not support TV showing so much negativity given that so many young minds watch it. Nor do I enter any threads which tend to get difficult for the members.....................maybe this time it is due to my ageπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Does that sound acceptable to you??? Just my own opinion.😊

hi ankit....i saw d whole adv for d first time so i posted it😊
yes rashami is looking gorgeous as alwaysπŸ˜ƒ
yaa m always a fan of her in indian dress..she looks amazingly beautiful ..
even in uttaran i find her damn gorgeous in sari πŸ˜ƒ

hey anu cehck out the first page ..and tell me naa if i have missed any new videos of nandmi πŸ˜ƒ
yes all r there except for d special report on Nandami's love story which came on u,me aur tv. may its dere on our last veeya heaven.

Thank you and the same to you too.😊