Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) (Page 10)

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
k...its doneSmile
hope u guys like dis picEmbarrassed

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

hey tahnks again anu .
its so beautiful the things which we were hoping to see in uttaran is actually happening in reality ClapBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
i dont give a damn bout uttran now,..they can show whatever crap they are showing ... nandish proposed rashami ....yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy PartyDancing

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

i dont give a damn bout uttran now,..they can show whatever crap they are showing ... nandish proposed rashami ....yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
hiiiiiiiiiiiz pragya ji ..long time ...........Big smile
we all r very happy abt the news ...infact sanayaji has planned a gr8 celebration after her return ..and yaa uttaran is getting worse these days ..veeya not gonne happen and m sure veeya baby is also going to meet the same fate Angry...so no hopes from the show now ...Angry
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

hey tahnks again anu .
its so beautiful the things which we were hoping to see in uttaran is actually happening in reality ClapBig smile

oh ankit ji this IS for real...our veeya might be separated Cry....but nandmi...together forever...now i hope they get married soon..and also act in another soap as the romantic lead and leave this shitty serial Angry
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

hey tahnks again anu .

oh ankit ji this IS for real...our veeya might be separated Cry....but nandmi...together forever...now i hope they get married soon..and also act in another soap as the romantic lead and leave this shitty serial Angry
even we r hoping for the same ..we r seeing them  is nach baliye next year ..but we want them as lead in some other serial ..uttaran seriously has nothing to watch out for ..even the chances of real kid seems very less ..so its better if we stop watching the show rite ..now ..although some the veeya scenes r very gud to watch ..but the veecha scenes r getting repititive they romancing and tappu watching ..common yaar ..show something new Angry

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

we all r very happy abt the news ...infact sanayaji has planned a gr8 celebration after her return ..and yaa uttaran is getting worse these days ..veeya not gonne happen and m sure veeya baby is also going to meet the same fate Angry...so no hopes from the show now ...Angry

what shocks me the most though is the attitude of the  veer iccha fans...they got what they want...and still they are complaining and writing dirty stuff bout our nandmi Confused....

but m on seventh heaven today ankit ji...
oh i loooooove nandish....n i loooooooooooooooooooooved the way he proposed it was so blooooooody romantic.....HeartBlushing

Edited by pragya_dutta - 30 December 2010 at 12:06am

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged

what shocks me the most though is the veer iccha fans...they got what they want...and still they are complaining and writing dirt stuff bout our nandmi Confused....

but m on seventh heaven today ankit ji...
oh i loooooove nandish....n i loooooooooooooooooooooved the way he proposed it waw so blooooooody romantic.....HeartBlushing
yaa i know ....nandish made it look so adorable and the background songs icing on the cake ...i loved every song ...seriously nandish was so sweet ...he seriously knows how to impress his gal ..rashmi was blushing so much ..and the way they were hugging and kissing ..that was truely adorable.Embarrassed..and talking abt the veecha fans ..u know from past few days m observing that whatever they r writing is actually happening ..in uttaran they wanted romantic scenes of veecha and tappu getting jealous- .happening ,they wanted ..strong iccha -happening and yet they have something or the other to complain LOLLOL ..i have lost all hopes ..i only come here now to enjoy with my friends Big smile

Go to top