Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) - Page 64

Posted: 13 years ago
All you veeya fans are very bhola Chaka to fall into nani trap... Sorry to say but your baby is not pregnant ,.,. If you don't believe me now, no probes, you will in due time. Tappu cannot have veers child, it's against almighty gods will.

On the brighter side, if it were nandish and rashmi it would be an awesome moment to see the baby in womb for the first time, so I enjoyed that scene for nandmi.

Soon ichki would give the same pleasure of bearing a child to veer. Then tapu nano ki tai tai fis,,, ha ha ha ha ha ha

I love this serial and the dumb fans we are
Originally posted by sonia77

Ya i already saw it..at 10 pm...the ultrasound scene was quite intresting!....good practice for nandish..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.......i dont know why i have a gut feeling that this show will either end soon...or then nandish and rashmi will quit it......since they do everything together anyway..๐Ÿ˜‰
i think both d things wl happen together nandmi quitting d serial n den serial ends as they both r life of dis show๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by watchserial

All you veeya fans are very bhola Chaka to fall into nani trap... Sorry to say but your baby is not pregnant ,.,. If you don't believe me now, no probes, you will in due time. Tappu cannot have veers child, it's against almighty gods will.

On the brighter side, if it were nandish and rashmi it would be an awesome moment to see the baby in womb for the first time, so I enjoyed that scene for nandmi.

Soon ichki would give the same pleasure of bearing a child to veer. Then tapu nano ki tai tai fis,,, ha ha ha ha ha ha

I love this serial and the dumb fans we are

๐Ÿคฃ  just keep in touch with the recent events๐Ÿ˜†
HI everyone im back to my beautiful melbourne and I am very happy to be back since it now means I can be on here however much I want and I will be now giving my fullest to veeya and nandmi all the time๐Ÿ˜Š

I was almost in tears myself seeing the sonography scene it was sooo emotionally touching and awesome to watch Veer getting emotional FINALLY for his own flesh and blood and showing some normality! OK guys I need to make the new heaven ready for tonights grand party so wont blabber on too much! Cya tonight!
thank u so much for telling
more tapu pics...she looks so cute
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hi Xavi! Thanks so much but u can post everything on our new heaven now๐Ÿ˜Š
hi sanya .... howz u?? had u seen utaran testerday??
Originally posted by priya2904

hi sanya .... howz u?? had u seen utaran testerday??
priya ji ...veeya heaven 10 has been made ..heres the link .
Originally posted by ankit_34

priya ji ...veeya heaven 10 has been made ..heres the link .

its fantastic...๐Ÿ‘