Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys pls dont kill me but well  r saying uttran is ending ..... so they may show tapu dead and icha end up taking care of the baby .....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok guys wait for the new heaven! im gonna kill u all with happiness this time!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
byeee! love to u ALL~ dont forget the 15th!
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

guys pls dont kill me but well  r saying uttran is ending ..... so they may show tapu dead and icha end up taking care of the baby .....

yaa tanya ji heard abt that but this all r predictions ..dont take them seriously ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
welli dont understand veer's problem ..... the way he looked at mai, he looked mad but when he was hugging icha, he had guilty look on his face  ...... i think he is worried that he is not going to be able to handle tapu's baby and icha ..... now you can see the guilt in his eyes ..... as for tapu .... i m still shock that she is really preg ..... feel like killing the creatives ..... why cant they do one hr special ..... everyday thoda thoda dikhate hai .....
dont know whats going on with damini and jogi but it seems my prediction about them r coming true ..... but i fwd their bakwas so dont care ....
ankit_34 thumbnail

welli dont understand veer's problem ..... the way he looked at mai, he looked mad but when he was hugging icha, he had guilty look on his face  ...... i think he is worried that he is not going to be able to handle tapu's baby and icha ..... now you can see the guilt in his eyes ..... as for tapu .... i m still shock that she is really preg ..... feel like killing the creatives ..... why cant they do one hr special ..... everyday thoda thoda dikhate hai .....

dont know whats going on with damini and jogi but it seems my prediction about them r coming true ..... but i fwd their bakwas so dont care ....

i never watch damini jogi nonsense ...i think pushkar predicted it correct the other day ..pyarka ek trikon is gharmein bhi hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† veer is really feeling guilty ki he had a doubt abt taps being preggy ...waise in the precap rashmi's acting was notable ..the expression of happiness shock ..was on her face so perfectly ...this gal has a huge talent for sure ðŸ˜ƒ
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

i never watch damini jogi nonsense ...i think pushkar predicted it correct the other day ..pyarka ek trikon is gharmein bhi hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† veer is really feeling guilty ki he had a doubt abt taps being preggy ...waise in the precap rashmi's acting was notable ..the expression of happiness shock ..was on her face so perfectly ...this gal has a huge talent for sure ðŸ˜ƒ

i dont know why but i still cant believe that tapu is preggy with veer's child ..... but i m kind of excited to see whats goign to happen to tapu, icha and veer ..... but happy for now, 😃 lol now uttran is back to normal jogi confuse, tapu happy and icha unhappy ..... as for damini its about time that she leaves thakur's place ..... she is acting like the other woman ..... come on leave jogi alone ..... he is married and he is not confuse abot his love towards divya .... this daughter and mother ko ram hi rakhai 😡
ankit_34 thumbnail

i dont know why but i still cant believe that tapu is preggy with veer's child ..... but i m kind of excited to see whats goign to happen to tapu, icha and veer ..... but happy for now, 😃 lol now uttran is back to normal jogi confuse, tapu happy and icha unhappy ..... as for damini its about time that she leaves thakur's place ..... she is acting like the other woman ..... come on leave jogi alone ..... he is married and he is not confuse abot his love towards divya .... this daughter and mother ko ram hi rakhai 😡

tanya ji sach kahoon toh even i cant belive that tappu is really preggy that to with veer's child this was the ;ast thing we expected from cvs ... but i think low trps have shaken them up ..lets hope that somehow it doesnt become raghu's child ðŸ˜¡ ihope even iccha leaves ...and leave veeya alone //like she did last time ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
yaar she cant leave them alone now ..... veer doesn't have any younge brother na 😉 but uttran is ending soon so who knows what will happen
ankit_34 thumbnail

yaar she cant leave them alone now ..... veer doesn't have any younge brother na 😉 but uttran is ending soon so who knows what will happen

is it confirmed that uttaran is ending ...??????waise  i think ..its high time when iccha leaves raghu bumps into her ..😉😆..younger brother ko dhondne ki koi jarurat ni hai ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†