Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG guys whats happening??? Its like a dream come true! Every single thing is happening sooo good! Soooo well! Every kwaish and dream of ours is coming true by the dozen! First we got Nandmi's special proposal which I have not stopped cherishing and remembering in my every breath since two weeks ago then I come here and find all these seriouslyawesome pics that I cannot stop looking at that in itself is a dream cos I canot wait to use these in our new hevaen but sabse badi latest khushi ki baat is that now we have chances for veeya again and for the first time in yesterdays epi I saw concern for Tapu in Veer's eyes and hearing the news of Veeya's baby I really began to cry with happiness and longing and I have not cried sooo much in a long time I was sooooo happy it was the best epi since consummation I feel and the fact that we are getting a veeya baby...a sonography scene this week too! then the fact that this time veer will go to Tapasya and seeing concern for his baby...I was in absolute bliss and I watched all the repeats of the epiu today and the scenes where they find out she is really pregnant and the way she holds her tummy in the end and the veeya looks not to mention I am returning to Australia tomorrow and on Saturday is our huge party (we are gonna celebrate this too!)  just completely and truly has made my entire mood be in absolute heavenly bliss! Now along with the celebration of Nandmi's union on Saturday night we are gonan be celebrating this new phase in veeya and after some weeks we will have the godh bharaii for our upcoming veeya baby! I love alll of u sooooooooooooooooo much and cant wait to get backl so I can be with u guys all the time!!!
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

OMG guys whats happening??? Its like a dream come true! Every single thing is happening sooo good! Soooo well! Every kwaish and dream of ours is coming true by the dozen! First we got Nandmi's special proposal which I have not stopped cherishing and remembering in my every breath since two weeks ago then I come here and find all these seriouslyawesome pics that I cannot stop looking at that in itself is a dream cos I canot wait to use these in our new hevaen but sabse badi latest khushi ki baat is that now we have chances for veeya again and for the first time in yesterdays epi I saw concern for Tapu in Veer's eyes and hearing the news of Veeya's baby I really began to cry with happiness and longing and I have not cried sooo much in a long time I was sooooo happy it was the best epi since consummation I feel and the fact that we are getting a veeya baby...a sonography scene this week too! then the fact that this time veer will go to Tapasya and seeing concern for his baby...I was in absolute bliss and I watched all the repeats of the epiu today and the scenes where they find out she is really pregnant and the way she holds her tummy in the end and the veeya looks not to mention I am returning to Australia tomorrow and on Saturday is our huge party (we are gonna celebrate this too!)  just completely and truly has made my entire mood be in absolute heavenly bliss! Now along with the celebration of Nandmi's union on Saturday night we are gonan be celebrating this new phase in veeya and after some weeks we will have the godh bharaii for our upcoming veeya baby! I love alll of u sooooooooooooooooo much and cant wait to get backl so I can be with u guys all the time!!!

Hi m also just waiting for d sonography scene when veer will c his small baby.... and have more concern for both tappu and naya mehman.......... and god bharai also... 😆😃😊 Veer will again leave ichacha and go wid tappu.... for sonography
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

Hi m also just waiting for d sonography scene when veer will c his small baby.... and have more concern for both tappu and naya mehman.......... and god bharai also... 😆😃😊 Veer will again leave ichacha and go wid tappu.... for sonography

oh im loving it im loving it im loving it! I havent been sooo happy since the nandmi proposal news came out!!!!😳

oh im loving it im loving it im loving it! I havent been sooo happy since the nandmi proposal news came out!!!!😳

ohh yes... n i think more beautiful scenes of veeya are going to be aired soon.... I hope dis time veer z not playing any game wid tappu..... Coz tappu really loves him..
SRKLuvr thumbnail
veer is not going to hut her knowing she has got his child in her stomach cos now he will also start feeling for this child cos after all its his flesh and blood and u know what i bet something is gonna happen to him during the sonography that will make him chnage his feeling a little towards tapu! veeya AND nandmi at the same time so what more could we want? Im soooooo happy!😍

veer is not going to hut her knowing she has got his child in her stomach cos now he will also start feeling for this child cos after all its his flesh and blood and u know what i bet something is gonna happen to him during the sonography that will make him chnage his feeling a little towards tapu! veeya AND nandmi at the same time so what more could we want? Im soooooo happy!

yes off course i want more veeya scenes and dis time no falseness of veer............. True love of veeya....... 👏  😍 When he will c his baby his heart will melt.... I think d doc z superb who told veer to come again wid tapu... She told him soo nicely.... Veer was feeling guilty for his act for not trusting tappu dis time.... Dats why he was looking her like dat.... and feeling for her...😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

yes off course i want more veeya scenes and dis time no falseness of veer............. True love of veeya....... 👏  😍 When he will c his baby his heart will melt.... I think d doc z superb who told veer to come again wid tapu... She told him soo nicely.... Veer was feeling guilty for his act for not trusting tappu dis time.... Dats why he was looking her like dat.... and feeling for her...😃

I cant wait for this sonography scene!!!😳
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I cant wait for this sonography scene!!!😳

even m waiting for this ..and i seriously believe that this might b the turning point ...😆😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

even m waiting for this ..and i seriously believe that this might b the turning point ...😆😃

I also believe this will be the turning point! veer will begin to fgeel for his child and tapu will also take a turn in attitude i feel
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I also believe this will be the turning point! veer will begin to fgeel for his child and tapu will also take a turn in attitude i feel

yaa i feel tappu will improve ...after this baby thing ....but only 1 question how will iccha fit into all this ?????😆😆