Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) - Page 47

Posted: 13 years ago
hey ankit..whats up?
must b waiting for 2day's episode.. me tooπŸ˜ƒ
if dis latest article abt veer getting attached to tappu is true...then god bless these CVsπŸ˜†

Originally posted by ankit_34

arey aditiji ..iccha marrying raghu was just what i wish πŸ˜›..i know its never gonne happen ..but sure we all r very happy ..with sudden turns and twists of events ..after tappu's exposure ..this is first time we not cursing the cvsπŸ˜† at last somehow veeya will b back ...for a few more months than expected ...πŸ˜† but m,scared a bit now ..cause ..ultimately they have to get veecha back (i m hoping against the hope that they dont )πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and if tappu gets preggy with veer's child how will they manage to separate her from veecha ..the only way ..of doing this is tappu herself saying that she never loved veer ..and her motive was something else and leaving them ..that wud b criminal ...😭 isliye m a bit scared ..but my assurance lies on this ki ..even after all this ..tappu still wants veer and loves him (plzzz no debate on this )πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i feel it wont happen πŸ˜ƒ but the only question lies is how they gonne manage separating her from veecha ...πŸ˜•

ok let see what my perception is to what you have said. Please note these are options from my point of view

1. You are right when you say that ultimately Veer and Ichcha will be reunited if  there is to be a separation because Veer will never rest till he gets Ichcha back........... I want to see what happens as I have my own thoughts about this.

2. Tapasya if she is having Veer's child ( and that would make sense in the Uttaran way) and Veer still refuses to look after her or be with her (he might offer to bring up the child), it is possible and I say possible that Tapasya might just decide to give the child to him and go off with Raghu. But I don't think Tapasya will admit to any motives after all that has happened. Veer may figure it out for himself but I doubt Tapasya will come forward. If she does, I for one will be😲 and pleased that the CV' s are trying to change her.

3. The only way they will separate Tapasya from Ichcha for a while is if Ichcha decides to go away on her own free will. But I think Ichcha will also have a child and then there will be a leap possibly.

4. I do not intend to  debate about Tapasya's feelings for Veer as I mentioned before...........I never argue with a fan and I am fully aware this is a pro Veer and Tapasya thread so I believe in respecting IF rules😊
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

hey ankit..whats up?
must b waiting for 2day's episode.. me tooπŸ˜ƒ
if dis latest article abt veer getting attached to tappu is true...then god bless these CVsπŸ˜†

hiiiiiiiz anu ..great to know that for the first time u started the conversation with veeya and not nandmi ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nice to know that our fans r back watching the show πŸ˜ƒ ..waise surely m waiting for today's episode πŸ˜ƒ if veer gets attached to tappu as said in sbb and articles ..m just loving it to the core πŸ˜ƒ

hiiiiiiiz anu ..great to know that for the first time u started the conversation with veeya and not nandmi ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nice to know that our fans r back watching the show πŸ˜ƒ ..waise surely m waiting for today's episode πŸ˜ƒ if veer gets attached to tappu as said in sbb and articles ..m just loving it to the core πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† ya after a long time i just feel like talking only abt veeya...n i wl always love veeya coz it was only after seeing veeya chemistry i started liking NandmiπŸ˜ƒ
i know veer might not fall in love wid tappu...but d sentence that "Veer wl start getting attached to tapasya" gives such a great feeling😳
the thing which i disliked in d show was veer's hatred towards tapasya...n if it finishes n he shows some respect towards her n love towards d child then this is d best thing which wl happen in d showπŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜† ya after a long time i just feel like talking only abt veeya...n i wl always love veeya coz it was only after seeing veeya chemistry i started liking NandmiπŸ˜ƒ
i know veer might not fall in love wid tappu...but d sentence that "Veer wl start getting attached to tapasya" gives such a great feeling😳
the thing which i disliked in d show was veer's hatred towards tapasya...n if it finishes n he shows some respect towards her n love towards d child then this is d best thing which wl happen in d showπŸ˜ƒ 
yaa anu its been so long we have been waiting for this moment ..
so we r so happy with even a slightest chance of it being happening ..waise ..i was abt to quit the show but the latest devlopment is so awesome ...love the pair a lot ...veeya is only thing m interested in uttaran ...πŸ˜ƒ

tanya ji tina's performance is always over the top when it comes to crying ..after all kafi practice jo ho gai hai  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i dont want to sound biased but ...i think yesterday tina was given some strong dialogs..she usually has none...her expressions were not at all up to the mark and what was good were the dialogs not the way she was delivering them... i dint find anything mentionable and only felt that the cv's gave her a scene so that she does not feel unimportant..πŸ˜ƒ..my opinion...n i hope i dint sound biased πŸ˜†

yaa anu its been so long we have been waiting for this moment ..
so we r so happy with even a slightest chance of it being happening ..waise ..i was abt to quit the show but the latest devlopment is so awesome ...love the pair a lot ...veeya is only thing m interested in uttaran ...πŸ˜ƒ
ya lets hope things move in d right direction....just saw d sbb segment n loved what d doc said to veer😳
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

i dont want to sound biased but ...i think yesterday tina was given some strong dialogs..she usually has none...her expressions were not at all up to the mark and what was good were the dialogs not the way she was delivering them... i dint find anything mentionable and only felt that the cv's gave her a scene so that she does not feel unimportant..πŸ˜ƒ..my opinion...n i hope i dint sound biased πŸ˜†
well pragya ji i did not watch the episode by just reading what tanya ji said ..i felt like saying this..acha we shud cut this topic ..we r not suppose to talk ..on any1's acting no matter kitni bhi kharab acting ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise ur new dp is awesome .
thumbs up for ur new dp πŸ‘πŸΌ

ya lets hope things move in d right direction....just saw d sbb segment n loved what d doc said to veer😳
yaa but i hope its not nai and pushkar again that wud b nonsense ,...
if that happens ..m looking for a lawyer to sue the channel and producers for feeding us with such nonsense πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by groucho

ok let see what my perception is to what you have said. Please note these are options from my point of view

1. You are right when you say that ultimately Veer and Ichcha will be reunited if  there is to be a separation because Veer will never rest till he gets Ichcha back........... I want to see what happens as I have my own thoughts about this.

2. Tapasya if she is having Veer's child ( and that would make sense in the Uttaran way) and Veer still refuses to look after her or be with her (he might offer to bring up the child), it is possible and I say possible that Tapasya might just decide to give the child to him and go off with Raghu. But I don't think Tapasya will admit to any motives after all that has happened. Veer may figure it out for himself but I doubt Tapasya will come forward. If she does, I for one will be😲 and pleased that the CV' s are trying to change her.

3. The only way they will separate Tapasya from Ichcha for a while is if Ichcha decides to go away on her own free will. But I think Ichcha will also have a child and then there will be a leap possibly.

4. I do not intend to  debate about Tapasya's feelings for Veer as I mentioned before...........I never argue with a fan and I am fully aware this is a pro Veer and Tapasya thread so I believe in respecting IF rules😊

inspired by all your predictions i also wanted to voice mine πŸ˜ƒ
i think tappu n iccha will both have a child... and while iccha's have a legitimate right on bundela family and its riches..tappu's will have none...

tappu will defs get married to raghu... but after the leap..once her child grows up he/she will come back to bundela's to claim her rights..the story will be more complicated henceforth..
the question of the right to a father's love and his riches..which was till now an issue b/w icha n tappu will now carry forward to the next gen.

will veer n the bundela's give tappu's child his/her rights? will icha's child be prioritised over  tapu's?( tapu's child will definitely be the elder one, so going by hindi serial way he/she should have the first right to bundela's properties)
will iccha's child have to survive on the uttran of tappu's child? or vice versa??

hence, kya hotiiiiiiii Uttaran πŸ˜† continues