Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_34

arey aditi ji ..nandmi celebration is just a reason ....to have a gr8 get together with every1 after such a long time ....๐Ÿ˜ƒ as u know most of them have stopped watching the show due to the current track ...and few of them ..dont come here ..so its just a reason to bring every1 back ,...and get them involved again ...but of course ..nandmi is in back of our minds ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and of course its going to work as a opening ceremony for our 10th heaven ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Ankit ji dont forget that we will also be celebrating the godh bharaai of veeya's child soon๐Ÿ˜ณ oh I am sooooo happy! If that sbb news has even the slightest shred of truth in it then๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont understand why these creatives are not cashing in on nandish rashmis real life chemistry.........

I am going to stick to my guns and not watch this show until a veeya track is shown....that is for sure!..

Either end the show..with veer happily married to ichha..or show us veer tapasya!..........for Gods sake please dont bore us anymore..........

๐Ÿ˜†.............sorry guys getting a bit bored so just my two bits...........i keep logging in now and then in hope of some good news or some twist which will take the track towards veer tapasaya.....๐Ÿ˜ญ
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

I dont understand why these creatives are not cashing in on nandish rashmis real life chemistry.........

I am going to stick to my guns and not watch this show until a veeya track is shown....that is for sure!..

Either end the show..with veer happily married to ichha..or show us veer tapasya!..........for Gods sake please dont bore us anymore..........

๐Ÿ˜†.............sorry guys getting a bit bored so just my two bits...........i keep logging in now and then in hope of some good news or some twist which will take the track towards veer tapasaya.....๐Ÿ˜ญ

hiiiz sonia ji ..guess what ..the twist has taken place ...according to bombay times ..veer goes for tappu's check up and he finds that she is rlly preggy ...and even the sbb segment ...they r showing it ..now only 1 wish ..this kid has to b veer's ...
Ankit....this message is only for you๐Ÿ˜ƒbrother i felt attached to you coz you are doing c.a..nothing else...i dont care whom you are following or you become fan of๐Ÿ˜ƒit is your personal choice to like anyone and enjoy parties here๐Ÿ˜ƒThe only thing is that you are not realizing that you are in the toughest course and it is not easy to clear even IPCC nowadays๐Ÿ˜ณi wasted my enough precious time here and i dont want you to do it๐Ÿ˜ƒbaki it is your personal life...personal choice...๐Ÿ˜ƒbut you surely need to check the time you r spending here๐Ÿ˜•...jab result aata hai naa bete uss din ek ek minute ki kimat pataa chal jaati hai๐Ÿ˜†i will catch you after my exams๐Ÿ˜‰all the best๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

Ankit....this message is only for you๐Ÿ˜ƒbrother i felt attached to you coz you are doing c.a..nothing else...i dont care whom you are following or you become fan of๐Ÿ˜ƒit is your personal choice to like anyone and enjoy parties here๐Ÿ˜ƒThe only thing is that you are not realizing that you are in the toughest course and it is not easy to clear even IPCC nowadays๐Ÿ˜ณi wasted my enough precious time here and i dont want you to do it๐Ÿ˜ƒbaki it is your personal life...personal choice...๐Ÿ˜ƒbut you surely need to check the time you r spending here๐Ÿ˜•...jab result aata hai naa bete uss din ek ek minute ki kimat pataa chal jaati hai๐Ÿ˜†i will catch you after my exams๐Ÿ˜‰all the best๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for ur concern bhaiya ..๐Ÿ˜Š
but u dont wrry ji ..m soon to follow ..u ..abt the forum i just come here pass a comment and then leave ..i dont stay here discussing or arguing .....๐Ÿ˜Š i know how precious time is ..and ipcc indeed is very tough ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so ..thanks for ur concern 1nce again ....๐Ÿ˜Š u really ...like my elder brother ๐Ÿ˜Š
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today's episode was not that special but i guess by wed. we should know that tap is preg ๐Ÿ˜ƒ tina was really good today, i liked her performance ...... i felt she still looks for approval from vansh ......
ankit_34 thumbnail
after reading yesterday episode's written update and going by the sbb news my personal interest has hooked up yet again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...i thought after exposure its end of veeya but its gr8 cvs realized they cant let this lovely pair  go ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so guys ..uttaran is back in action for us ...atleast for few more months ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† waise why is been raghu introduced ..i guess he will marry iccha after veeya gets united again ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

today's episode was not that special but i guess by wed. we should know that tap is preg ๐Ÿ˜ƒ tina was really good today, i liked her performance ...... i felt she still looks for approval from vansh ......

tanya ji tina's performance is always over the top when it comes to crying ..after all kafi practice jo ho gai hai  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

after reading yesterday episode's written update and going by the sbb news my personal interest has hooked up yet again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...i thought after exposure its end of veeya but its gr8 cvs realized they cant let this lovely pair  go ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so guys ..uttaran is back in action for us ...atleast for few more months ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† waise why is been raghu introduced ..i guess he will marry iccha after veeya gets united again ๐Ÿคฃ

You know as well as I do that will never happen. Raghu has got his eye on Tapasya...........so I am also intrigued as to why he has been brought in again.๐Ÿ˜Š

Ichcha may leave but Veer will never stop loving her...............that is the story..........however what is to happen is now a million dollar question.

I heard something about a leap so I wonder about that too๐Ÿ˜
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

You know as well as I do that will never happen. Raghu has got his eye on Tapasya...........so I am also intrigued as to why he has been brought in again.๐Ÿ˜Š

Ichcha may leave but Veer will never stop loving her...............that is the story..........however what is to happen is now a million dollar question.

I heard something about a leap so I wonder about that too๐Ÿ˜

arey aditiji ..iccha marrying raghu was just what i wish ๐Ÿ˜›..i know its never gonne happen ..but sure we all r very happy ..with sudden turns and twists of events ..after tappu's exposure ..this is first time we not cursing the cvs๐Ÿ˜† at last somehow veeya will b back ...for a few more months than expected ...๐Ÿ˜† but m,scared a bit now ..cause ..ultimately they have to get veecha back (i m hoping against the hope that they dont )๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and if tappu gets preggy with veer's child how will they manage to separate her from veecha ..the only way ..of doing this is tappu herself saying that she never loved veer ..and her motive was something else and leaving them ..that wud b criminal ...๐Ÿ˜ญ isliye m a bit scared ..but my assurance lies on this ki ..even after all this ..tappu still wants veer and loves him (plzzz no debate on this )๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so i feel it wont happen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but the only question lies is how they gonne manage separating her from veecha ...๐Ÿ˜•