Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago

lol tapu will give heart attack to nani .... bechari nani kya kya nahi karna padta to save tapu ...... what has happened to writers of uttran ..... why r they dragging the show so much ..... come on, if they r going to reveal the truth about the pregnancy then just do it, what's the point of stretching the story .......

Originally posted by ankit_34

bure din na hote huye huye bhi u r interested in what we talking bade bhiaya .agar interested ni hain baat ko rafa dafa kijiye ..warna hum toh yahi maanege ki u r interested πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by xavivilla - 13 years ago
Originally posted by trupat

lol tapu will give heart attack to nani .... bechari nani kya kya nahi karna padta to save tapu ...... what has happened to writers of uttran ..... why r they dragging the show so much ..... come on, if they r going to reveal the truth about the pregnancy then just do it, what's the point of stretching the story .......

hey tanya ji i went through the written updates and nothing seemed so interseting that i can watch the episode ...since now we know that tappu preggy thing wud b real ...m bit relaxed ..but thing is will this real preggy thing will come out b4 she is thrown out of the house πŸ˜•
aur pregnant hone ke baad bhi tappu wud try to get veer πŸ˜• 
tanya ji ,pragya ji .
i hope u both r on on 15th jan πŸ˜ƒ
A BIG HI TO EVERYONE OF MY MOST BELOVED VEEYA AND NANDMI FRIENDS! I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE U ALL TO OUR CELEBRATORY PARTY OF NANDMI'S UNION ON THE EVENING OF THE 15TH OF JANUARY AS I WILL BE BACK IN AUSTRALIA AND THE NEW HEAVEN WHICH I PROMISE WILL BE THE BEST EVER WILL ALSO BE UP BY THEN and I also realised that since the pregnancy is real in some weeks we can also have our long awaited Godh Bharaai celebration for our upcoming Veeya baby! All the best love u all very very much and I hope to see you at the party on the evening of the 15th of Jan after which I will be back on IF in full action and we will all be happier than ever! Tapu really pregnant and Nandmi's union finally happened...what more could we want!😳
Hi everyone!😳 Whilst enjoying my last few days here in India I am also in full planning mode for our new heaven which I seriously cannot wait to make! the weingu scene last night made me feel really sick so I didnt watch most of the show last night I just hurried out of the room as soon as I heard about the precap🀒 Anywayz I am requesting u all a favour to make my job easier I need that every nandmi pic that has appeared in the last two months be present on our masti club so I can use them in our new heaven as in Heaven no.10 Nandmi will be the MAIN fopcus...our celebration special😳

AND IF UR NOT THERE ON THE EVENING OF THE 15TH i WILL BE VERY VERY HURT INDEED!😭Unless u have a VERY good reason!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
and xavi dear please please please try to get more pics of the proposal and of all the videos that are on the front pageπŸ˜ƒ as it would greatly help me with the new heavenπŸ˜ƒ thanks sooo much xavi! xavi get the shots of the forehead kiss and all the hugs definitely😳 and them looking at each other!😳 and defs get the shot where he lifts her up😳
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago

A source reveals "Nandish proposed to Rashmi on December 25 which was also his birthday. The whole event was a very romantic affair  that Nandish planned for Rashmi. Nandish and Rashmi have been dating for a long time now so the engagement is not really a surprise".

Unlike most couples in Tellyland, Nandish and Rashmi have always been open about their love for each other. The duo has also been creating a style statement by attending recent award functions in colour co-ordinated clothes.

We are sure fans of Uttaran must be delighted with the latest development in Nandish and Rashmi's life and are now waiting for them to officially announce the engagement.

January 3, 2011: The love-hate onscreen relationship has now turned real life love story for 'Uttaran' lead actors Nandish Sandhu and Rashmi Desai. He might hate her in the show but in real life, Nandish cannot take his eyes off from this charming lady.

They were often seen hitting the floors together at various award functions but there was no confirmation about their relationship status. However, Nandish probably thought that it is appropriate time to disclose their affection for each other in public. So, on his birthday on December 25, he proposed his lady love in a very filmy style.

On a moonlit night, under the stars, Nandish proposed Rashmi with flowers in his hand. He went on his knees and expressed his desire to spend the rest of his life with her. Rashmi must be on the seventh sky with this dream proposal.

Well, we all know what would be the answer of the lady, so there is no prize for guessing that! Now, when everyone knows officially that they are couple, will the fans be able to digest his hatred for Tapasya and love for Ichcha (Tina Dutta) on screen? The pairing of Nandish and Rashmi was quite liked by the viewers but with their divorce and Veer's reunion with Ichcha, the chemistry changed again. Now, again, Tapasya (Rashmi) is left alone and is plotting against Ichcha to get back her love, Veer (Nandish).