Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

Rahul, I review foreign films of which I see 100's of rubbish.............and some brilliance. I am not at an age where this silly serial can affect me.............so for me it is just a show. I relate to nothing but I analyse it. It is what I do in real life too. Has never affected my work so far.😊

Thank you for your concern, appreciate it.😊

aap bura maan gaye kyai m not saying all shows are bakwaas...some show really good issues like child marriage and female foeticide..but as far as this show goes u will agree with me it is full of nonsense🤢anyways aisa kuch nahi hai if u like it u shud watch it😉maine toh aise hi bola that not seriously😊keep enjoying😊byeeee😃
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

aap bura maan gaye kyai m not saying all shows are bakwaas...some show really good issues like child marriage and female foeticide..but as far as this show goes u will agree with me it is full of nonsense🤢anyways aisa kuch nahi hai if u like it u shud watch it😉maine toh aise hi bola that not seriously😊keep enjoying😊byeeee😃

No  offense  taken  Rahul , I really appreciate what you said but I am much too old and too experienced to let a stupid serial like this have any impact on me except for its hilarity. Thank you genuinely for your concern. Bye.😊😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone I m back from my religious yatra arund Gujarat which was fun except for the ten million mosqito bites I have which are killing me like hell! I got Nandmis names painted all over my hands and arms in mehndi cos whilst i was on the train on tues morning I jmped out of my seat in excitement to see an awesome pic of them in the Times of india newspaper and ive kept the cutting with me and though I only returned an hour ago I ran here to catch all the latest nandmi magic cos i am like TOTALLY in love iW*H nandmi and am already dreaming up our new heaven which I promise will be the BEST EVER!

i am not interested in the show atm cos its obvious the real pregnancywill not be believed and she will marry ragh u and then we will see waise just hate veer! the cvs have really blundered by not bringing veeya together!

I am back in Australia in a week!
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Hello everyone I m back from my religious yatra arund Gujarat which was fun except for the ten million mosqito bites I have which are killing me like hell! I got Nandmis names painted all over my hands and arms in mehndi cos whilst i was on the train on tues morning I jmped out of my seat in excitement to see an awesome pic of them in the Times of india newspaper and ive kept the cutting with me and though I only returned an hour ago I ran here to catch all the latest nandmi magic cos i am like TOTALLY in love iW*H nandmi and am already dreaming up our new heaven which I promise will be the BEST EVER!

i am not interested in the show atm cos its obvious the real pregnancywill not be believed and she will marry ragh u and then we will see waise just hate veer! the cvs have really blundered by not bringing veeya together!

I am back in Australia in a week!

hiiiiiiiiiz sanayaji ..
nice to know u r enjoying ur stay here in india ...super like ðŸ˜ƒ
waise i think even i saw that photo in the newspaper ..its seriously awesome ..😃
talking about the show well none of us r liking the current track ..they r going to marry her with raghu ....😡 wish somehow veeya was possible ..some people might have realized what is real chemistry ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ..and i strongly believe that it cud have got cvs more trp than now ðŸ˜ƒ but kuch bhi ho m happy that i wont b wasting any time on show then ðŸ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

hiiiiiiiiiz sanayaji ..

waise i think even i saw that photo in the newspaper ..its seriously awesome ..😃
talking about the show well none of us r liking the current track ..they r going to marry her with raghu ....😡 wish somehow veeya was possible ..some people might have realized what is real chemistry ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ..and i strongly believe that it cud have got cvs more trp than now ðŸ˜ƒ but kuch bhi ho m happy that i wont b wasting any time on show then ðŸ˜ƒ

Ankit ji I will watch until the end for hope bu lets see im glad pregnancy is real but not too bothered anymore cos im loving nandmi with all my heart!

hiiiiiiiiiz sanayaji ..

🤣...dont worry you have other options to waste your time😉😆
ankit_34 thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiz every1 .......as evry1 knows sanayaji will b back on 15th ..so we decided on fb that ..what if all of us r here on IF on 15th jan nite ......it wud b gr8 ........all of us will celebrate nandmi news together 
so plzzz every1 ..try to b online ..on 15 th jan ....a serious thanks to evr1 ðŸ˜ƒ

hiiiiiiiiz every1 .......as evry1 knows sanayaji will b back on 15th ..so we decided on fb that ..what if all of us r here on IF on 15th jan nite ......it wud b gr8 ........all of us will celebrate nandmi news together 

so plzzz every1 ..try to b online ..on 15 th jan ....a serious thanks to evr1 ðŸ˜ƒ

😆🥳Party time🥳🥳🥳🥳but tum log naa kab tak virtual party doge😆cant it be real😆
Oye balle balleparty party party
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

😆🥳Party time🥳but tum log naa kab tak virtual party doge😆cant it be real😆

why r u people always interested in parties even anmol wanted 1 .....
looks like veecha club mein parties ni hoti ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†