Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

Aditiji ok i m leaving😃u take care😉😃and keep thinking whether taps is preggy or not😆and if she is preggy where will she stay😆omg these questions are in themselves hillarious😆

Are you being sarcastic???😔 You take care too.😊
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Yes but have you thought what will happen to her once Veer and his family find out about the trick and throw her out..........then it will be 100 times worse. If she has any sense left she should leave the Bundela house NOW.......to avoid further humiliation.

well she wont do that u me and every1 knows that ...but i think tappu might change now ..so we might see veer's soft corner for her ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

yaa lets c what happens but anu dear its raghu who is falling for tappu but tappu always loved veer ...so lets c what happens for now m happy that this preggy thing is real atleast ðŸ˜ƒ

ya for d time being v should b happy wid this real preggy news😃 n i think rashmi will quit this show after all this pregnancy drama.
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

ya for d time being v should b happy wid this real preggy news😃 n i think rashmi will quit this show after all this pregnancy drama.

i think so will nandish and tina ..this is the last track b4 leap ..and they certainly dont wanna act oldies ...😃

Are you being sarcastic???😔 You take care too.😊

yes i m being sarcastic😛bcoz i hate when people i respect or love watch this show or discuss it😛and i m frank on this issue😉😛may be aapko bura lagey but sach i feel it is totally a time killer and nothing creative or good can come of it😛anyways ur call if u enjoy😉tata😉
groucho thumbnail

yes i m being sarcastic😛bcoz i hate when people i respect or love watch this show or discuss it😛and i m frank on this issue😉😛may be aapko bura lagey but sach i feel it is totally a time killer and nothing creative or good can come of it😛anyways ur call if u enjoy😉tata😉

Well you used to watch it too.............😉 and it is just a show for me.

Well you used to watch it too.............😉 and it is just a show for me.

that is what the point is😉i used to watch it but when i realize it is nonsense i am not watching it😉
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

i think so will nandish and tina ..this is the last track b4 leap ..and they certainly dont wanna act oldies ...😃

yes its good for all of dem if they quit😃 
k ankit i wl go now..bye n tc😃
groucho thumbnail

that is what the point is😉i used to watch it but when i realize it is nonsense i am not watching it😉

Rahul, I review foreign films of which I see 100's of rubbish.............and some brilliance. I am not at an age where this silly serial can affect me.............so for me it is just a show. I relate to nothing but I analyse it. It is what I do in real life too. Has never affected my work so far.😊

Thank you for your concern, appreciate it.😊
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

yes its good for all of dem if they quit😃 

k ankit i wl go now..bye n tc😃

byeeeeeee .
take care .......😃