Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Well Ankit ji I greatly appreciate neutral people so if Aditi ji is free that night then I would certainly love for her to join usand I am sure all our friends would so Aditi ji find urself a lovely outfit and we will all have a ball to celebrate Nandmi's engagement on our what will be brasnd new veeya and nandmi heaven no.10!

yaa sanayaji ....although it was awful to see that from heaven 9th ..we had to change it from tapasya veer singh bundela to tapasya๐Ÿ˜ญ but dont wrry m sure by 12th heaven ..it wud b rashmi singh sandhu ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Well let us (at least) be positive in the New Year and hope that we can all chit chat about these serials they way they are to be discussed.

Let not the idiosyncrasies of the channel and their creative team be the cause of displeasure amongst members. I read somewhere that even the actors and actresses of these serials are getting fed up with the way the production is being handled. So why waste our time and breath over a fictional serial.

Enjoy Rashmi and Nandish's happiness and any other happiness that happens in the months to come..........๐Ÿ˜Š

well aditiji even i had the same mind set intially ..but this is just not happening here ...we support veeya that doesnt mean we support negativity in reality too ..its just awful ..the way few members write abt us ..its not even worth telling ..we always welcome matured members ..like u and sonia ji ..jinki baatein har koi sune aur har koi samjhe ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

yaa sanayaji ....although it was awful to see that from heaven 9th ..we had to change it from tapasya veer singh bundela to tapasya๐Ÿ˜ญ but dont wrry m sure by 12th heaven ..it wud b rashmi singh sandhu ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ankit ji do u know how much it broke my heart tro do that??Cry But now I dont care cos my Tapu deserves much better! Ive been going through all the old veeya videos on my iPod over and over again and I could see very clearly true love that had gotten hidden under a misguided sense of hatred and that is what Veer sees in Tapasya! He cannot see anything but her hatred for Ichha he cannot see the real her at all! I remember sooo many scenes! Consummation scene was defs indicative of Tapu's love so was the 25th May epi and all of the times she has remembered Veer and cried her heart out! But its her bad luck to have fallen for a guy who never understood her properly!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
And yes sometime this year I will pray to hear the shenais of Nandmi's wedding! Where Rashami Desai will forever be known as Nandish Singh Sandhu's dharmpatni....humsafar...his better half๐Ÿ˜ณ
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

well aditiji even i had the same mind set intially ..but this is just not happening here ...we support veeya that doesnt mean we support negativity in reality too ..its just awful ..the way few members write abt us ..its not even worth telling ..we always welcome matured members ..like u and sonia ji ..jinki baatein har koi sune aur har koi samjhe ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well, I have not really come across too many people like that. as I have made so many great friends on this Forum...................having said that each person has favourites and they will support their favourites the way they feel is right which may not always seem right to others.

We can always be pleasant about agreeing to disagree and hopefully this year things will be different. I so dislike the negativity this particular serial has caused amongst members which in all the other serials I just do not see.

AND..............the worst of all this is that it has been caused by the CV's with their ridiculous see-sawing of the characters, their characteristics and the entire storyline. Members should not let the CV's play them for fools and cause all this dissension amongst each other.

Let us forget what happened last year and start afresh as that is what a New Year is all about.๐Ÿ˜Š

I wish Rashmi and Nandish all the happiness in the world๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Thanks for your kind words Aditi ji ๐Ÿ˜ณ Even we pray Nandish and Rashami have a beautiful life together full of every happiness๐Ÿฅณ 
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Well, I have not really come across too many people like that. as I have made so many great friends on this Forum...................having said that each person has favourites and they will support their favourites the way they feel is right which may not always seem right to others.

We can always be pleasant about agreeing to disagree and hopefully this year things will be different. I so dislike the negativity this particular serial has caused amongst members which in all the other serials I just do not see.

AND..............the worst of all this is that it has been caused by the CV's with their ridiculous see-sawing of the characters, their characteristics and the entire storyline. Members should not let the CV's play them for fools and cause all this dissension amongst each other.

Let us forget what happened last year and start afresh as that is what a New Year is all about.๐Ÿ˜Š

I wish Rashmi and Nandish all the happiness in the world๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

well thumbs up for  wat u said ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ankit_34 thumbnail

And yes sometime this year I will pray to hear the shenais of Nandmi's wedding! Where Rashami Desai will forever be known as Nandish Singh Sandhu's dharmpatni....humsafar...his better half๐Ÿ˜ณ

well lets hope this might b our new year gift for the next year ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Oh god im watching it again! Nanish's proposal was sooo damn cute!
ankit_34 thumbnail

Oh god im watching it again! Nanish's proposal was sooo damn cute!

i bet this is more than 10th time of urs ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†