Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago

Nandish buying payal for Rashami

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

as a veeya fan i wl always love to see them together but if i talk as a tappu well wisher i dont want to see them 2gether now after so much insult and humiliation........really dont know what CVs hv planned next coz if she is not pregnant then veeya cannot be connected at all...n taking revenge wid d help of raghu is so stereotypical ( i dont think this wl happen)
n also i feel that once divya leaves for US something major wl happen then which wl increase her hatred for damini n ichha.
yaa even i want them to b connected some how ..and real baby is the only way ..to do ..waise bhi tappu cant think of marrying any1 except veer as it looks now πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so somehow i have a strong feeling that real veeya kid has to come if they dont wanna make it stereotype 

Nandish buying payal for Rashami

lovely pic anu ..
clarity is mind blowing πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ankit_34

yaa even i want them to b connected some how ..and real baby is the only way ..to do ..waise bhi tappu cant think of marrying any1 except veer as it looks now πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so somehow i have a strong feeling that real veeya kid has to come if they dont wanna make it stereotype 
oh i hope so too dat pregnancy is real...n yes one thing is clear she cant think of anyone else...she is so much in love wid him.

ankit i hv to go now...so bye nd tcπŸ˜ƒ

oh i hope so too dat pregnancy is real...n yes one thing is clear she cant think of anyone else...she is so much in love wid him.
well very correctly said ..she seriously loves him like anything otherwise a normal person cant suffer so much humiliation for any tom dick and harry ...isliye i want her to b with  veer ..cause she has tried so hard for him ..so she truely deserves him now..but lets c wat happens ..i hope this engagement of screen brings some serious alterations on screen πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by ankit_34 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ankit_34

well very correctly said ..she seriously loves him like anything otherwise a normal person cant suffer so much humiliation for any tom dick and harry ...isliye i want her to b with  veer ..cause she has tried so hard for him ..so she truely deserves him now..but lets c wat happens ..i hope this engagement of screen brings some serious alterations on screen πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
well lets hope for d best....umeed pe to duniya kayam haiπŸ˜† n yes the way CVs are dragging d show it might b possibleπŸ˜ƒ

well lets hope for d best....umeed pe to duniya kayam haiπŸ˜† n yes the way CVs are dragging d show it might b possibleπŸ˜ƒ
very correctly said waise since nandish himself has tld abt their rocking on screen chemistry ..
i feel that chemistry teacher was surely fooling his students πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Hello to all my dearest friends first I would like to wish all of u Ankit ji Anu darling Pragya Prithika Sonia Priya Tanya and everyone else A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope that 2011 proves indeed very prosperous for u all. I have been having a ball here I spent all of yesterday morning and afternoon in a beauty parlour practically sleeping as I got everything done and its seriously one of my favourite passtimes nopw and am eternally grateful that these things are not that expensive here like they are in my Australia. Anywayz then I spent a fewq hours with my aunty and uncle doing yet more shopping b4 I headed home to get dress for a new years party which is one thing I love to do...dress up and planning the whole thing is even more fun! A new dress new jewels and new shoes even my new make up and this party it went onto 3 in the morning and at 12 there were huge fireworks and I swear my feet are really sore from all that dancing which I mustve done for like ages! I hope all of u had fun at ur new year celebrations also!😳 

I have been remembering Nandmi alot these last 4 days its really made life beautiful for me to remember the way he proposed and the " baby I love u " sequences and I am frankly over the moon with everything atm even though my feet are killing meπŸ˜† Nandmi nandmi nandmi I have been telling this is the reason I am smiling soooo deeply! I was enthralled to be able to see my two fave couples together dancing Veeya and AhemGopi from Saathiya it was like a beautiful dream when I caught SBB and SBS today as I knew theyd show some of what Id missed last night. Nandmi were together looking soooo in love I just wanted to sink through the screen and go up and give them a congo hug!😳 I cant wait to see Nach Baliye cos I seriously feel Nandmish's dancing has improved and largely thanks to his darling Rashami! To see Nandmi dancing on one of my fave songs Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si...I was practically dying from happy laughter!😍  My Rashami darling (I mean Nandish's darlingπŸ˜‰) Looked sooooo goodamn adorable I practically had a happy heart attack and am even now watching the videos over and over and ovewr again! ANkit ji if u could take all the video links and add them to the first post I would be grateful and it would help Xavi also when he makes pics for us😊 Xavi I would LOVE if u could get us the pics of Nandmi's dance and thanks soooo much for everything and a very happy new year to u tooπŸ˜ƒ

About the show....u all know that I cant see any sort of pain in Tapu's eyes issiliye I dont watch much now I didnt even watch last night because Tapu's love for Veeer kills me to see her sying in it even though I knowe she aint real it just hurts! I cant see it at all! I agree with Anu I want a new man for Tapu because I hate Veer for hurting her!

Xavi please all the Nandmi pics u can give us we would be very very grateful😊

Love to all and once again  a very happy new year!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Hello to all my dearest friends first I would like to wish all of u Ankit ji Anu darling Pragya Prithika Sonia Priya Tanya and everyone else A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope that 2011 proves indeed very prosperous for u all. I have been having a ball here I spent all of yesterday morning and afternoon in a beauty parlour practically sleeping as I got everything done and its seriously one of my favourite passtimes nopw and am eternally grateful that these things are not that expensive here like they are in my Australia. Anywayz then I spent a fewq hours with my aunty and uncle doing yet more shopping b4 I headed home to get dress for a new years party which is one thing I love to do...dress up and planning the whole thing is even more fun! A new dress new jewels and new shoes even my new make up and this party it went onto 3 in the morning and at 12 there were huge fireworks and I swear my feet are really sore from all that dancing which I mustve done for like ages! I hope all of u had fun at ur new year celebrations also!😳 

I have been remembering Nandmi alot these last 4 days its really made life beautiful for me to remember the way he proposed and the " baby I love u " sequences and I am frankly over the moon with everything atm even though my feet are killing meπŸ˜† Nandmi nandmi nandmi I have been telling this is the reason I am smiling soooo deeply! I was enthralled to be able to see my two fave couples together dancing Veeya and AhemGopi from Saathiya it was like a beautiful dream when I caught SBB and SBS today as I knew theyd show some of what Id missed last night. Nandmi were together looking soooo in love I just wanted to sink through the screen and go up and give them a congo hug!😳 I cant wait to see Nach Baliye cos I seriously feel Nandmish's dancing has improved and largely thanks to his darling Rashami! To see Nandmi dancing on one of my fave songs Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si...I was practically dying from happy laughter!😍  My Rashami darling (I mean Nandish's darlingπŸ˜‰) Looked sooooo goodamn adorable I practically had a happy heart attack and am even now watching the videos over and over and ovewr again! ANkit ji if u could take all the video links and add them to the first post I would be grateful and it would help Xavi also when he makes pics for us😊 Xavi I would LOVE if u could get us the pics of Nandmi's dance and thanks soooo much for everything and a very happy new year to u tooπŸ˜ƒ

About the show....u all know that I cant see any sort of pain in Tapu's eyes issiliye I dont watch much now I didnt even watch last night because Tapu's love for Veeer kills me to see her sying in it even though I knowe she aint real it just hurts! I cant see it at all! I agree with Anu I want a new man for Tapu because I hate Veer for hurting her!

Xavi please all the Nandmi pics u can give us we would be very very grateful😊

Love to all and once again  a very happy new year!
hiiiiiiiiz sanayaji a very happy new year to u .😊
nice to know that u r having real fun here in india ...😊 even we dont like watching uttaran now as the situation is getting hopeless ..but i just cant imagine tapu with other guy ..its definately not working for me ..but if she gets  a new guy then that can improve her character which m always been hoping so m not in a perfect situation to choose 1 πŸ˜†...talking abt nandmi even i loved their performance ..bheegi si bhaagi si ..is also 1 of my fav songs πŸ˜ƒ i liked the way nandish said ki on screen chemistry is sizzling ..i think this might answer all those who were trying to get more familiar with the word invisible chemistry πŸ˜‰ ...waise i will try adding all the latest links of nandmi on 1st page of this thread ..😊