Uttaran

Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53) - Page 13

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
now with priya ji also having a veeya dp ...looks like most of us has veeya dp ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
now we look like a complete veeya family ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The images were not visible soo i m posting them again...

ankit_34 thumbnail
A very happy and prosperous new year to all the veeyans ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
     may we get plenty of veeya and nandmi in the upcoming year ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very happy new yr to all my frenz n i hope all ur wishes come true๐Ÿ˜ƒ
last yr ended on a good note with Nandmi's beautiful date n lets hope for even better this yr..

so here is d link of Nandmi's performance on Shubh Aarambh 2011

see from 01:00 till end

enjoy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ankit_34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dicy_anu

A very happy new yr to all my frenz n i hope all ur wishes come true๐Ÿ˜ƒ

last yr ended on a good note with Nandmi's beautiful date n lets hope for even better this yr..

so here is d link of Nandmi's performance on Shubh Aarambh 2011

see from 01:00 till end

enjoy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks anu ..
u the best ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chocoz thumbnail
hey ankit..happy new year!!!
so enjoyed d performance of Nandmi๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
i just loved it when Nandish said that their on screen chemistry is sizzling!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
ankit_34 thumbnail

hey ankit..happy new year!!!

so enjoyed d performance of Nandmi๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
i just loved it when Nandish said that their on screen chemistry is sizzling!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

hiii anu happy new year .๐Ÿ˜ƒ
we always said the same thing ,...now looks like nandish has stamped the copy ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waise it was hurting to see tappu crying her heart out for veer yesterday ..i so much want them together yaar ..๐Ÿ˜ญ although i know it can never happen ..๐Ÿ˜ญ
chocoz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_34

hiii anu happy new year .๐Ÿ˜ƒ

we always said the same thing ,...now looks like nandish has stamped the copy ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waise it was hurting to see tappu crying her heart out for veer yesterday ..i so much want them together yaar ..๐Ÿ˜ญ although i know it can never happen ..๐Ÿ˜ญ

yes ankit v hv been saying this from a long time but now when Nandish himself has said this now no one can raise finger on their on screen chemistry๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
n yes felt very sad for tappuCry but somehow i dont want them together now after seeing dat veer doesnt gv a damn abt her even if she is pregnant wid his child....i so much want a new guy in her life it can b raghu also...if Nandish can romance ichha onscreen then why not another guy for rashami๐Ÿ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

yes ankit v hv been saying this from a long time but now when Nandish himself has said this now no one can raise finger on their on screen chemistry๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

n yes felt very sad for tappu๐Ÿ˜ญ but somehow i dont want them together now after seeing dat veer doesnt gv a damn abt her even if she is pregnant wid his child....i so much want a new guy in her life it can b raghu also...if Nandish can romance ichha onscreen then why not another guy for rashami๐Ÿ˜†

well for me its getting tougher ..i feel like tappu is suffering so much humiliation for veer ..so she deserves veer ....now ...isliye i want veer and only veer for her ..and of course my love for veeya ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so this might b my last part watching uttaran ..after this ..she will b marrying raghu shayad ..and m of to uttaran ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chocoz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_34

well for me its getting tougher ..i feel like tappu is suffering so much humiliation for veer ..so she deserves veer ....now ...isliye i want veer and only veer for her ..and of course my love for veeya ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so this might b my last part watching uttaran ..after this ..she will b marrying raghu shayad ..and m of to uttaran ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

as a veeya fan i wl always love to see them together but if i talk as a tappu well wisher i dont want to see them 2gether now after so much insult and humiliation........really dont know what CVs hv planned next coz if she is not pregnant then veeya cannot be connected at all...n taking revenge wid d help of raghu is so stereotypical ( i dont think this wl happen)
n also i feel that once divya leaves for US something major wl happen then which wl increase her hatred for damini n ichha.