Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
k...its done😊
hope u guys like dis pic😳
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey tahnks again anu .
its so beautiful the things which we were hoping to see in uttaran is actually happening in reality πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont give a damn bout uttran now,..they can show whatever crap they are showing ... nandish proposed rashami ....yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ₯³
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

i dont give a damn bout uttran now,..they can show whatever crap they are showing ... nandish proposed rashami ....yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ₯³

hiiiiiiiiiiiz pragya ji ..long time ...........πŸ˜ƒ
we all r very happy abt the news ...infact sanayaji has planned a gr8 celebration after her return ..and yaa uttaran is getting worse these days ..veeya not gonne happen and m sure veeya baby is also going to meet the same fate 😑...so no hopes from the show now ...😑
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

hey tahnks again anu .

its so beautiful the things which we were hoping to see in uttaran is actually happening in reality πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

oh ankit ji this IS for real...our veeya might be separated 😭....but nandmi...together forever...now i hope they get married soon..and also act in another soap as the romantic lead and leave this shitty serial 😑
ankit_34 thumbnail

oh ankit ji this IS for real...our veeya might be separated 😭....but nandmi...together forever...now i hope they get married soon..and also act in another soap as the romantic lead and leave this shitty serial 😑

even we r hoping for the same ..we r seeing them  is nach baliye next year ..but we want them as lead in some other serial ..uttaran seriously has nothing to watch out for ..even the chances of real kid seems very less ..so its better if we stop watching the show rite ..now ..although some the veeya scenes r very gud to watch ..but the veecha scenes r getting repititive they romancing and tappu watching ..common yaar ..show something new πŸ˜‘
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

hiiiiiiiiiiiz pragya ji ..long time ...........πŸ˜ƒ

we all r very happy abt the news ...infact sanayaji has planned a gr8 celebration after her return ..and yaa uttaran is getting worse these days ..veeya not gonne happen and m sure veeya baby is also going to meet the same fate 😑...so no hopes from the show now ...😑

what shocks me the most though is the attitude of the  veer iccha fans...they got what they want...and still they are complaining and writing dirty stuff bout our nandmi πŸ˜•....

but m on seventh heaven today ankit ji...
oh i loooooove nandish....n i loooooooooooooooooooooved the way he proposed it was so blooooooody romantic.....❀️☺️
Edited by pragya_dutta - 13 years ago
ankit_34 thumbnail

what shocks me the most though is the veer iccha fans...they got what they want...and still they are complaining and writing dirt stuff bout our nandmi πŸ˜•....

but m on seventh heaven today ankit ji...
oh i loooooove nandish....n i loooooooooooooooooooooved the way he proposed it waw so blooooooody romantic.....❀️☺️

yaa i know ....nandish made it look so adorable and the background songs icing on the cake ...i loved every song ...seriously nandish was so sweet ...he seriously knows how to impress his gal ..rashmi was blushing so much ..and the way they were hugging and kissing ..that was truely adorable.😳..and talking abt the veecha fans ..u know from past few days m observing that whatever they r writing is actually happening ..in uttaran they wanted romantic scenes of veecha and tappu getting jealous- .happening ,they wanted ..strong iccha -happening and yet they have something or the other to complain πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..i have lost all hopes ..i only come here now to enjoy with my friends πŸ˜ƒ
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
you know what i want ? i want nandmi to quit the serial...and then we'll see how well n how long the serial fares. lets see kisme kitna hai dum...aur kiske dum se chalti hai uttran πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

you know what i want ? i want nandmi to quit the serial...and then we'll see how well n how long the serial fares. lets see kisme kitna hai dum...aur kiske dum se chalti hai uttran πŸ˜†

nandmi ..kya even if rashmi quits the serial ..its done for gud ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†