Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veeya fans only revamped !!! (check pg 53)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
hiiiz friends ..as u all can see we have completed 150 pages of our veeya heaven ClapClap
as the thread will now b closed by the mods ....and since  sanayaji is not here m opening a temporary veeya thread for our discussions ..as we all know that no1 among us can do a perfect job like sanayji Big smile..so its better if we wait for her  to return .Smile...so i request all the veecha fans to stay away from the thread ...(although i know u wont )LOL as some1 once remarked some people always have the habit of putting their legs everywere in betweenWinkLOL ..and it can b clearly seen in the earlier veeya threads madeLOL ...but mera farz tha so maine keh diya now its upto u people to do whatever u want ....LOLLOL

here r the few latest nandmi videos.....

well this has to b every1's favorite ...Big smile
nandish proposing rashmi Embarrassed

part 1 
watch from 1:00 till end Big smile
part 2 
watch it from starting Big smile

This is nandmi's performance on shubh arambh 
the stupendous chemistry is clearly seen here Big smile  Embarrassed

This is nandish birthday celebration ...which is on 25th dec Big smile
rashmi gave a beautiful surprise to him ..and if u wud have observed nandmi hug got more adorable than last year EmbarrassedBig smile
surely  a must watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch from 6:20 to 8:25 

will keep adding ..
and plzzz remind me if i have missed any LOLLOL

Edited by ankit_34 - 08 January 2011 at 6:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_QuinnAurora.vivacious_priyasonia77rainurubalSRKLuvrRajiniliciousMasooma Bukhari--Loser--

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Hey Ankit..thats so sweet of you..Smile...count me in..i have always found veer tapasya a very intresting pairing..unfortunately i am not watcing the show anymore and literally have very less knowledge of what is happening..Wink...i am not intrested in veer ichha as i always saw her as vansh's girl..so simply cant relate to this new pairing...secondly i cant bare to watch such evil in the form of tapasya.time and again...the fake pregnancy really did it for me...so i've totally quit!

Needless to say i will keep coming now and then to the forum and its nice to have a thread to chat..Smile....so thank you so much!

And afcourse wish you a very happy new year!......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Hey Ankit..thats so sweet of you..Smile...count me in..i have always found veer tapasya a very intresting pairing..unfortunately i am not watcing the show anymore and literally have very less knowledge of what is happening..Wink...i am not intrested in veer ichha as i always saw her as vansh's girl..so simply cant relate to this new pairing...secondly i cant bare to watch such evil in the form of tapasya.time and again...the fake pregnancy really did it for me...so i've totally quit!

Needless to say i will keep coming now and then to the forum and its nice to have a thread to chat..Smile....so thank you so much!

And afcourse wish you a very happy new year!......

hiiiiiiiiz sonia ji u dont need us to tell u to count in ..we always do WinkLOL waise sonia ji even i dont feel like watching the show anymore ..but its only veeya for whom i watch ..i find their confrontation more interesting and happening then the lovey dovey scenes of vee...cha ..and of course we get the romantic scenes in tappu's dream sequence ..Big smile lets hope that preggy turns out to b true later Big smile na dwe get a veeya baby kyunki as far as i think this the only way to install some drama into the show ...and yaa i agree with u i seriosly want tappu to improve Big smile 
and a very happy prosperous and happy new year to u 2 .....as sanayaji always says its lovely to have u in our team Big smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/25218-28th-december-2010-saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-part3/
hiii guys this the link for nandish proposing rashmi which is going to b shown on SBB tommorrow watch it from 7.40 ..credit goes to our very own .....anu ...thanks anu Big smile enjoy Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/25218-28th-december-2010-saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-part3/
hiii guys this the link for nandish proposing rashmi which is going to b shown on SBB tommorrow watch it from 7.40 ..credit goes to our very own .....anu ...thanks anu Big smile enjoy Big smile
hey u dont need to say thanks...as a Nandmi/ veeya fan it gives me a great pleasure to keep my frenz happy...n dat can b done by updating them to latest news on Nandmi/veeya.Big smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

hey u dont need to say thanks...as a Nandmi/ veeya fan it gives me a great pleasure to keep my frenz happy...n dat can b done by updating them to latest news on Nandmi/veeya.Big smile
thats rlly nice of u .....we r for sure counting on u for more ...Big smileBig smile
vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged

thats rlly nice of u .....we r for sure counting on u for more ...Big smileBig smile

hii ankit whatz up??Smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

hii ankit whatz up??Smile
hiiz priya ji ..today u r on quite early ...Big smile
well the latest nandmi news is awesome ..they r surely the best ....now just waiting for their marriage ...Big smile waise i think  nandish has to remain extra sweet to rashmi to cover up his acts onscreen LOLLOL

Go to top