India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What will raichands do now???

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
as we all know raichands are in problem i mean abhay is trapped ,haseena is tensed ,and mr chand is thinking some way,

abhay knows he is badly in problem now as he has entered treaty line and wolf are around him how will he save himself and not let himself expose

haseena is asking chand to do smthing to help abhay........chand is ready butt they cant go river side it might be big diasaster for them and is afraid abhay might expose himself....which is a big problem for them........when haseena tells chand to do smthing he says YES........
WHAT DO U THINK CHAND WILL DO???

ANY PREDICTION PLSS...........i cant wait to know what will happen next......
and i guess abhay will risk his life for pia ........i guess he will have to face wolf for pia becoze being sad pia must have been went to jungle even shes not shown with her frends and soo wolfs are back of her and abhay comes to save her and there and then she will come to see what abhay is. 

abhay why the hell did u come to this place what waz the reason for abhay cmng along with group for the trip

plsss do share ur views

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 28 December 2010 at 1:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
yes you are right, but what is need to come here, i don't think there is no need to take risk, then what was the reason abhay came here here and trapped in risk what do you think.
zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

yes you are right, but what is need to come here, i don't think there is no need to take risk, then what was the reason abhay came here here and trapped in risk what do you think.

i waz thinking the same why did he come to such place....................i guess for pia becoze he said i had to come mom but whyShocked
AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i guess abhay came on the trip for pia. he knows pia is in danger frm sumone or sumthng and he has to be there to protect her.
i think its time they reveal some of the special powers of these vampires. like edward and alice and jasper's powers, these ppl shud also have sum powers using which chaand cn save abhay and piia without exposing himself or abhay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-shyams

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aaisha..

i guess abhay came on the trip for pia. he knows pia is in danger frm sumone or sumthng and he has to be there to protect her.
i think its time they reveal some of the special powers of these vampires. like edward and alice and jasper's powers, these ppl shud also have sum powers using which chaand cn save abhay and piia without exposing himself or abhay.

Yes Ditto
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
but which danger in piya now, chand n haseena with abhay and we don't know what happened to danish, i think he is not in that condition he can harm some one, then what the hell need to come here for piya only for 2 days, what would be danger with in 2 days for piya,  i am thinking but its so funny he is aware for abhay and kabir so he wants to eye both of them what do you think ROFL
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
abhay..reason to come to the trip..is just for pia...abhay always protect pia...and he also..says..meri majburi..hai..this lines tells..that he has come..mainly for pia...
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
abhay..reason to come to the trip..is just for pia...abhay always protect pia...and he also..says..meri majburi..hai..this lines tells..that he has come..mainly for pia...

when he said meri majburi hai, in which episode he said, and piya ko in 2 days mai konsa danger tha and kisse????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index