Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Lucky Husband... (Page 9)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged

hiya dreamy di....
was very busy with papers couldn't able to read your analysis or come to online.....i'm feeling very bad...its first time i missed your analysisCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Arpi has taught him to touch and caress constantly and he is loving it!...now that is why he can't keep his hands off here...!!...remember this is the guy who was too shy to even put his arm around her in front of people, now he doesn't even care declaring he is missing her and so on!...he loves being loved and wants to return it hence the constant turning to her...Day Dreaming

So rightly said, I think they are heading for an 'accident' soon!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile....ROFLROFL...
[/QUOTE]

Yup they r heading 4 THE ACCIDENT EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFL n Bhauji will shout NAHIiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii n faint LOLLOLShockedShocked Wat if she was hiding n wud hv seen d nose kiss .................thud Faint in PJ's arms LOLLOL they mite hv their nose kiss..........thinkng abt it is makng me burst  LOLLOLLOLLOLso may b dats why m talkng nonsense OuchCry
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOL bhauji cam scream, faint and pull her hair out....but Avita will do what they want and what nature demands from two people, a man and a woman....who are in LOVE!!!WinkBig smileBig smileEmbarrassed

ho! I would love to see bhauji in Pandit's arms....and let their nature take the course...WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3Sidda8talkie14-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

hiya dreamy di....
was very busy with papers couldn't able to read your analysis or come to online.....i'm feeling very bad...its first time i missed your analysisCry

Hiya Priya,Hug

Don't feel bad...glad you could pop by....your study comes first....Smile

yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by chatterbox

oh u went i was busy with work cudnt respond

ya  sure headed for accident but  i dont want pregnancy track too

Not so soon............it shd b wen no more probs 4 AVITA .............wanna see Avi's reaction n how he will take care of Arpi , how he will cutely boss over Arpi n bear her mood swings (if d CV's show all dis) ............it will b cute EmbarrassedSmile 

I want a baby for Avita NOW!!....because I want that baby to call bhootni 'Dadi' or dadimaa!!....that should put her in her place!..

Avita will have a readymade babysitter and a spare (pandit). Then they can romance to their heart's content without bhootni interfering....she will be busy running after baby gundaraj!!Thumbs Up

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3Sidda8talkie14-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Ayee Dreamy di...

kya post hai....

Avi ke paas itna paisa hai... phir bhi bechari Arpi ke paas mobile nahi hai... LOL 

Bhouja was looking Ouch in that outfit...

Hi RamonaSmile

Well it looks like someone has read our mind...in the new promo, it looks like Arpi has a mobile!!....would have loved to see avi gift her a phone before going away!!LOL

talkie14

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Awesome post Dreamy

Avita scene was really god. Loved the way Avi talks to Arpi. I was wondring about the big suitcase too, for how long is he sending her to maayka?, hope she comes back soon.

Missed the discussion, 
anways, everything is said, i don't have anything to add.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Dreamygal301

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy had been putting those nose kiss pics  so had to ans short..

do chek out the pics i hv put in gallery  section

hmm u hv a point this separation was needed for avdesh to realise how much arpi means to him and arpi even being away has sort of created a forcefield around avdesh in her absence.

this is what i feel and no matter how much bhootni tries she wont find a way in.. if that is the true love then thats it

also yes it may provide some lighter moments too

Di, @ red...nicely said.

Being away from Avdesh, is actually making him yearn for her more. So anything bhootni tries (unless outright seductionLOL) will bounce of him, or as I said in my post, he will just think it another thing......

I would really love to see bhootni talking to avdesh but he is dreaming about arpita and suddenly realise someone is talking so he comes back saying 'Arpita!' and then see's bhootni and goes ' oh bhauji, aap?'....ha!ha!..bhootni's face would be a sight!.....the day MC came and shot avdesh, I loved how distracted Avi was, thinking about Arpi and not listening to a word coming out of bhootni!...did u see her play that trick with that betal nut cutter?...so loved that scene....my other fav is when she accuses him of whose voice was silencing her voice in his ear?..powerful words and true one, and she still doed not have a clue how much Arpi means to him.

I wouldn't be surprised if in future we see a scene where Arpi and bhootni is in danger and Avi can only save one person ......who will he choose?WinkBig smile...that would be the biggest clue to bhootni!

I wouldn't be surprised if in future we see a scene where Arpi and bhootni is in danger and Avi can only save one person ......who will he choose?WinkBig smile...that would be the biggest clue to bhootni!
Oh would love to see that,ClapClap I think it would push bahuji over the edge in her delusional mind.Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Oh would love to see that,ClapClap I think it would push bahuji over the edge in her delusional mind.Wacko

Hi N,Smile

what will bhootni do once over the edge?Ouch...do you recall a film called 'fatal attraction'?...I vaguely recall the mad things that woman did, so bhootni might go down that way....arpita doesn't have a pet rabbit does she?Big smileBig smile

LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index