Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Lucky Husband... (Page 8)

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 8433

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chatterbox



hahaa well  if they r alone and left alone for long time things can happen

it was almost done  in the jungle

remember the scene both were very close but he had to stop
tht pratigya is on his mind but he is still turning more towards arpi than his own pratigya and he has realised he has wronged arpi

mayb nw he is repaying bck all her love.. though still bound by his duty towards haveli..


haha lal singh and his mystery wonder when it wud clear
 
Arpi has taught him to touch and caress constantly and he is loving it!...now that is why he can't keep his hands off here...!!...remember this is the guy who was too shy to even put his arm around her in front of people, now he doesn't even care declaring he is missing her and so on!...he loves being loved and wants to return it hence the constant turning to her...Day Dreaming
 
So rightly said, I think they are heading for an 'accident' soon!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile....ROFLROFL...
 
Yup they r heading 4 THE ACCIDENT EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFL n Bhauji will shout NAHIiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii n faint LOLLOLShockedShocked Wat if she was hiding n wud hv seen d nose kiss .................thud Faint in PJ's arms LOLLOL they mite hv their nose kiss..........thinkng abt it is makng me burst  LOLLOLLOLLOLso may b dats why m talkng nonsense OuchCry
pandit ke paas achha mouka hota nose kiss   nahi .................doosri kiss karne kaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Joined: 13 December 2007
Posts: 672

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh u went i was busy with work cudnt respond

ya  sure headed for accident but  i dont want pregnancy track too
 
Not so soon............it shd b wen no more probs 4 AVITA .............wanna see Avi's reaction n how he will take care of Arpi , how he will cutely boss over Arpi n bear her mood swings (if d CV's show all dis) ............it will b cute EmbarrassedSmile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Joined: 13 December 2007
Posts: 672

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Ayee Dreamy di...
 
kya post hai....
 
Avi ke paas itna paisa hai... phir bhi bechari Arpi ke paas mobile nahi hai... LOL 
 
Bhouja was looking Ouch in that outfit...
 
Arpi had a mobile wen Avi got shot n they were tryng 2 contact Avi n then d gang comes in........... Khud toh BB use karta hai n Arpi ko ek fone nahi de sakta. But in d promo wen she is in her room, she has a mobile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Joined: 18 February 2009
Posts: 5007

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chatterbox



hahaa well  if they r alone and left alone for long time things can happen

it was almost done  in the jungle

remember the scene both were very close but he had to stop
tht pratigya is on his mind but he is still turning more towards arpi than his own pratigya and he has realised he has wronged arpi

mayb nw he is repaying bck all her love.. though still bound by his duty towards haveli..


haha lal singh and his mystery wonder when it wud clear
 
Arpi has taught him to touch and caress constantly and he is loving it!...now that is why he can't keep his hands off here...!!...remember this is the guy who was too shy to even put his arm around her in front of people, now he doesn't even care declaring he is missing her and so on!...he loves being loved and wants to return it hence the constant turning to her...Day Dreaming
 
So rightly said, I think they are heading for an 'accident' soon!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile....ROFLROFL...
I'm sure we will see the mistake very soon....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Joined: 18 February 2009
Posts: 5007

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by laxmi73

Hi Dreamy.. I think we will get to see your terrace scene .Avi has really loosened up with Arpi & speaks his mind ,I would not be surprised if he lands up to see her ..I'm sur that scene would be a beauty!!Wink
 
Hi Laxmi,Smile
 
wouldn't be nice?!....what would be even better if when she comes downstairs, Avi takes her for a ride....they chat and keep looking at each other...maybe get close for a bit...???..Day Dreaming
 
After all practice makes perfect...when the SR eventually comes around again.EmbarrassedWink
Hahaha I'm sure if Arpita comes down to see Avi I'm sure we'll get to see a lovey dovey sceneWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 1086

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
wowwwwww diiiiiiiii...i agreeee arpi needs a phone...........LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Joined: 18 February 2009
Posts: 5007

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by chatterbox

oh u went i was busy with work cudnt respond

ya  sure headed for accident but  i dont want pregnancy track too
 
Not so soon............it shd b wen no more probs 4 AVITA .............wanna see Avi's reaction n how he will take care of Arpi , how he will cutely boss over Arpi n bear her mood swings (if d CV's show all dis) ............it will b cute EmbarrassedSmile 
Wow ..If only the CVS were reading all this..I would love to see Avi taking care of his pregnsnt wife..It would be a treat!!WinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Joined: 18 February 2009
Posts: 5007

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by KriYa_life

Ayee Dreamy di...
 
kya post hai....
 
Avi ke paas itna paisa hai... phir bhi bechari Arpi ke paas mobile nahi hai... LOL 
 
Bhouja was looking Ouch in that outfit...
 
Arpi had a mobile wen Avi got shot n they were tryng 2 contact Avi n then d gang comes in........... Khud th BB useo karta hai n Arpi ko ek fone nahi de sakta. But in d promo wen she is in her room, she has a mobile.
Not fair..SleepySleepyBut like u mentioned Shez on the mobile in the promos!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index