Gunahon Ka Devta

The Lucky Husband... (Page 5)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

[
When Avi & Arpi were walking out hand in hand he gave Panditji a wicked glance..Did he have an idea about their plans??
[/QUOTE]

Laxmi,

I had this funny feeling when they talked in mute in front of Avita bedroom and open window (where Arpi was asleep) that maybe Arpi was actually listening!

But as for his look, he is too innocent and trusting when it comes to those two, even the pandil (I never once heard Avi make a comment about him!Ouch) so it could be just a look or one of proudness at his wife....Arpi was looking beautiful....I had this scene flash across my mind thatr after their convo, he helped her pack and she changed her sari...all intimate and so husband and wife moment...WinkDay Dreaming

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 28 December 2010 at 3:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm any posiblities cant think

some sequence was not fitting in at all..

i still feel bhootni plan to go to hospital had loads of lose ends..

and its possible rv did see her but since he is holding the info that arpi shot him he wont say this to other cops too

you're still thinking of bhootni's failure?

well consider this, she has gone to kill because of her emotions, which is making her act may be without thinking very clearly hence why she failed to do her job.....emotionlism can be your worst enemy. There may be nothing more to it.

We will have to wait and see if RV saw her. I wish that if he had, he got her arrested right then and there...ha!ha! imagine her face at being locked up!...she would think that arpi shot him and got away with not a name in the statement and here I am, locked up!!LOLLOL

super_boySidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged

hahahah haha i m trying to think differntly

bt ya ur way seems right

and u hv had bright ideas or thoughts which came into action later

so i agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Bhootni wanted 2 show n prove dat she is also capable of shooting RV as Arpi n so not full proof but she went 2 d hospital 2 kill RV n also she got a silencer gun but wastd time in talkng n so cud not shoot RV.........RV seeing her , dont know but hope he heard her. But wen he said dat he knows her wen he came 2 d haveli then why is he not taking any action against her or find more abt her as she is d MASTERMIND behind Avi's action AngryAngryAngryAngry.........Avi is a puppet of her but now he won't b her puppet anymore, now he mite develop his own brains n start thinkng n listen 2 Arpi more

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hahahah haha i m trying to think differntly

bt ya ur way seems right

and u hv had bright ideas or thoughts which came into action later

so i agree with u

oh thanks, Di. But u have  been right on  many occasions as well.

Let see how it pans out. But one thing though, I would really love to know if bhootni really has killed before?...remember her emotional blackmail of Avi that night after the pratigya (just after the foot fight between Avita!) she cries croc tears and says if I can, I will pick a gun up and do this rather than depending on you so you can enjoy your married life....yet the other day she said it is my responsibility to kill that inspector!......very contradictory. Unless she has killed without Avi knowing....??

but really and truly, I am not too worried about bhootni and the games she is playing, because for the moment Avdesh is so wrapped in his new love for Arpi...their experinece in the jungle still warm and bright in him. What worries me is as more time passes while they stay separate, these feelings willd diminish a bit (not the love) and so bhootni will go all out to sway/emotionallly blackmail and etc to Avdesh. If Arpita was there, she would be a voice of reason and make him see differently from the reality painted by bhootni. So I am hoping, Avdesh becomes more discerining because of his love...Wink

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Bhootni wanted 2 show n prove dat she is also capable of shooting RV as Arpi n so not full proof but she went 2 d hospital 2 kill RV n also she got a silencer gun but wastd time in talkng n so cud not shoot RV.........RV seeing her , dont know but hope he heard her. But wen he said dat he knows her wen he came 2 d haveli then why is he not taking any action against her or find more abt her as she is d MASTERMIND behind Avi's action AngryAngryAngryAngry.........Avi is a puppet of her but now he won't b her puppet anymore, now he mite develop his own brains n start thinkng n listen 2 Arpi more

I really wonder how many people know she is the mastermind?

Everyone seem to give her respect out of fear - but is it because of Avdesh, his bhaiyyaji persona, that she gets this? or is it because they know she is the true force of evil?

Yesterday Papa Rai made me laugh, as he was calling her bhauji...even the right hand of the minister called her that!...you would think such a top lofty person would at least call her by her name!...damn, now I am so curious, I wanna know her name. I think RV would know, seeing he has a file on her. I want him to call her by name one of these days....

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
haha  dreamy yes tht cud be possiblity and as yet cant say what wud happen next

but for the sake of discussion we can say the love is very strong.. avdesh is no more same babuaji as he was before

already we hv seen him defy bahuji and  he is the type to see and understand

his brains r rattled yes but arpi love power is more stronger. he wont rush madly into things as he was doign before..

so for the sake of story to move forward it wud be best that avdesh doesnt get swayed more by bahuji emotional atyaachar

what u said here in prev scene after pratigya drama and now it makes big differnc

avdesh has taken a step and he is slowly moving along but at the same time i think it was gauri or u or someone else said he has to remain physically and mentally strong  a bahubali or his enemies wont leave any chance to destroy him

super_boytalkie14

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
What worries me is as more time passes while they stay separate, these feelings willd diminish a bit (not the love) and so bhootni will go all out to sway/emotionallly blackmail and etc to Avdesh. If Arpita was there, she would be a voice of reason and make him see differently from the reality painted by bhootni.

@ Dreamy, this is what I was thinking too Bhootni will take full advantage of Arpi's absence and will try to bring Avi back on her side by filling his brains with all the revenge and emotional crap that is why did not want Arpi to go to her mum's at all wish Avi would have gone with her.

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index