India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Lucky Husband... (Page 4)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

hmm dreamy i had been thinking abt the precap part and  also  bhootni plan to kill rv

something was not right there..

bhootni is very cunning  and she came up with such a novice plan to kill rv when there is whole police force securing rv..

didnt make sense there at all.. that is not like her to do it this way..

she is very shrewd so why wud she expose herself in front of rv..

and the precap part 

i think again its a sort of dream by bhootni or  mayb avdesh does stop her  from going to kill rv..  she hasnt gone to hospital yet  and she is just ready with the gun and avdesh stops her..

this cud be the sequence plus according to new promo there is night time romance between avdesh and arpita

so the scene of precap wud come later

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Hi Dreamy.. I think we will get to see your terrace scene .Avi has really loosened up with Arpi & speaks his mind ,I would not be surprised if he lands up to see her ..I'm sur that scene would be a beauty!!Wink

Edited by laxmi73 - 28 December 2010 at 2:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301-Prashu-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm dreamy i had been thinking abt the precap part and  also  bhootni plan to kill rv

something was not right there..

bhootni is very cunning  and she came up with such a novice plan to kill rv when there is whole police force securing rv..

didnt make sense there at all.. that is not like her to do it this way..

she is very shrewd so why wud she expose herself in front of rv..

and the precap part 

i think again its a sort of dream by bhootni or  mayb avdesh does stop her  from going to kill rv..  she hasnt gone to hospital yet  and she is just ready with the gun and avdesh stops her..

this cud be the sequence plus according to new promo there is night time romance between avdesh and arpita

so the scene of precap wud come later
When Avi & Arpi were walking out hand in hand he gave Panditji a wicked glance..Did he have an idea about their plans??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Di,

Are you saying Bhootni dreamt that she went to the hospital or dreamt that Avi takes the gun rather than see her commiting a murder?

Hmm, I can't see the hospital scene being a dream...but the other could be, her sick fantasy making her think that Avi will beside himself at the thought of her going out with a gun to kill, that he would rather die than see this.....

that is why I said she is teetering on the emotional ledge.....

As for her making the mistake well it happens (besie RV cannot be killed off now, he has so much to do!)..., I don't think RV saw her...wasn't he asleep?...at one point it did look like he was looking at her but his eyes were closed....if he did see her why didn't he mention it to the police when they wheeled him out?....and for not shooting him, well she did have to say her piece (so we could hear that she is killing him for daring to go after her babuaji)...

so in my mind the only bit that is likely to be a dream is that bit where Avi puts the gun on his head and said that...

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 28 December 2010 at 2:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
MAy b d precap scene comes after AVITA scene as Avi is really happy wen he is talkng 2 Arpi.............n then comes bhootni sayng she cud not kill him n all n then d gun scene.............but wish dat AVITA scene comes after bhootni drama  coz then Avi will calm down..........v will hv 2 see dat 2day wat happens

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Sidda8Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

MAy b d precap scene comes after AVITA scene as Avi is really happy wen he is talkng 2 Arpi.............n then comes bhootni sayng she cud not kill him n all n then d gun scene.............but wish dat AVITA scene comes after bhootni drama  coz then Avi will calm down..........v will hv 2 see dat 2day wat happens

Hi SB,

yes you could be right about the sequence.

Like you, I too want the Avita scene to come after so we have a nice scene to watch after bhootni's notanki!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hi Dreamy.. I think we will get to see your terrace scene .Avi has really loosened up with Arpi & speaks his mind ,I would not be surprised if he lands up to see her ..I'm sur that scene would be a beauty!!Wink

Hi Laxmi,Smile

wouldn't be nice?!....what would be even better if when she comes downstairs, Avi takes her for a ride....they chat and keep looking at each other...maybe get close for a bit...???..Day Dreaming

After all practice makes perfect...when the SR eventually comes around again.EmbarrassedWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
hmm any posiblities cant think

some sequence was not fitting in at all..

i still feel bhootni plan to go to hospital had loads of lose ends..

and its possible rv did see her but since he is holding the info that arpi shot him he wont say this to other cops too

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index